THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Disrupting biofilms
-
Peaceandlove
- Newbie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2025 2:35 pm
Disrupting biofilms
Any natural ways to do this quickly? I somehow stumbled on fish oil/omega 3 being really good for this but that stuff is disgusting and comes with its own fishy smell so I'm wondering if you guys know some other ways
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Disrupting biofilms
xylitol
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.