Candida and MILK
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2026 10:16 am
Hey yall. So I'm a long term sufferer and I've been trying to figure out what my problem is.
From researching candida online, I've noticed that a lot of people with it don't experience halitosis which struck me as odd. I'm still trying to figure it out but here's my advice: STOP DRINKING MILK IF U HAVE CANDIDA.
This helped me so much. It took a few weeks but my halitosis is reduced by a lot. It can also be affected by eating a lot of sugar and I try to stay away from that too.
From researching candida online, I've noticed that a lot of people with it don't experience halitosis which struck me as odd. I'm still trying to figure it out but here's my advice: STOP DRINKING MILK IF U HAVE CANDIDA.
This helped me so much. It took a few weeks but my halitosis is reduced by a lot. It can also be affected by eating a lot of sugar and I try to stay away from that too.