Page 1 of 1

Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2026 3:20 am
by khalid
Silent Reflux (LPR)
If you suffer from persistent bad breath that won’t go away despite brushing your teeth, along with throat mucus, hoarse voice, a lump sensation in your throat, or a bitter taste in your mouth upon waking — you may have Silent Reflux (LPR — Laryngopharyngeal Reflux).
The bad breath in this condition is NOT from your teeth — it comes from stomach acid rising into the throat and reacting with food residue and mucus, converting them into a persistent unpleasant odor. This is why mouthwash and gum provide only temporary relief and never truly eliminate it.

Silent Reflux often causes no obvious heartburn, making it one of the most commonly misdiagnosed conditions. Many people live with it for years without knowing the real cause.
The plan in the attachment is an 8-week trial — commit to it seriously and you will notice a real, tangible improvement in your symptoms. If you feel the difference — and you will — make it a permanent lifestyle and embrace it. You will find that it is not a set of restrictions, but a wonderful and healthy way of living that makes you feel more energetic, lighter, and better every single day.

This is a personal experience of someone who suffered from this problem for a long time. I'm 47 years old now, and I've tried almost everything. I've had endoscopies, tonsillectomies, and sinus surgeries, and I've visited the dentist countless times, but to no avail. However, I've found great relief and a significant difference. So I tell you, try it; you have nothing to lose.

I tried to attach the file here, but it seems to be prohibited, so I uploaded it to an external site. I hope the admin can help by allowing me to attach the file here.

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/2026040550e77u0j

The attached file includes:
∙ Ideal daily schedule
∙ Breakfast, lunch & dinner meals
∙ Full allowed and forbidden foods list
∙ Smart alternatives for every forbidden item
∙ Lifestyle rules
∙ 8-week gradual improvement plan

I hope this benefits everyone who needs it — please share it with anyone you think may be suffering.

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2026 10:46 am
by hopelovefaith
Final solution is endoscopy and surgery.

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2026 11:35 am
by khalid
hopelovefaith wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2026 10:46 am Final solution is endoscopy and surgery.
what kind of surgery?

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2026 1:36 pm
by Jimi Stein
dont listed to him/her....surgery never helps

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2026 7:34 pm
by KL123
This could be the case for some but perhaps not in other forms of chronic halitosis that is not related to dental and oral hygiene.
In a few other such cases, antibiotic metronidazole works for a few days and eliminates BB pretty good. Before it comes back.

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Posted: Tue May 05, 2026 8:01 pm
by Grunge
khalid wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2026 3:20 am Silent Reflux (LPR)
If you suffer from persistent bad breath that won’t go away despite brushing your teeth, along with throat mucus, hoarse voice, a lump sensation in your throat, or a bitter taste in your mouth upon waking — you may have Silent Reflux (LPR — Laryngopharyngeal Reflux).
The bad breath in this condition is NOT from your teeth — it comes from stomach acid rising into the throat and reacting with food residue and mucus, converting them into a persistent unpleasant odor. This is why mouthwash and gum provide only temporary relief and never truly eliminate it.

Silent Reflux often causes no obvious heartburn, making it one of the most commonly misdiagnosed conditions. Many people live with it for years without knowing the real cause.
The plan in the attachment is an 8-week trial — commit to it seriously and you will notice a real, tangible improvement in your symptoms. If you feel the difference — and you will — make it a permanent lifestyle and embrace it. You will find that it is not a set of restrictions, but a wonderful and healthy way of living that makes you feel more energetic, lighter, and better every single day.

This is a personal experience of someone who suffered from this problem for a long time. I'm 47 years old now, and I've tried almost everything. I've had endoscopies, tonsillectomies, and sinus surgeries, and I've visited the dentist countless times, but to no avail. However, I've found great relief and a significant difference. So I tell you, try it; you have nothing to lose.

I tried to attach the file here, but it seems to be prohibited, so I uploaded it to an external site. I hope the admin can help by allowing me to attach the file here.

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/2026040550e77u0j

The attached file includes:
∙ Ideal daily schedule
∙ Breakfast, lunch & dinner meals
∙ Full allowed and forbidden foods list
∙ Smart alternatives for every forbidden item
∙ Lifestyle rules
∙ 8-week gradual improvement plan

I hope this benefits everyone who needs it — please share it with anyone you think may be suffering.
Can u post the link again? It's expired

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2026 2:05 pm
by khalid

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2026 2:03 pm
by Longtime
Link expired again. Can you post again.

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2026 11:46 am
by khalid

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2026 4:36 pm
by Unknown
Hello, could you please resend the link?