Page 1 of 1

HIDDEN TONSIL CRYPTS FOR 15 YEARS!!!

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2026 4:32 pm
by Rissa18
Hello everyone.
here are my info.

type of BB: Mouth BB Only

years of BB: 15 years (not so sure,but more than a decade)

People's reaction wenever I start talking:
-did you fart?
-people covers nose and look shock while looking at me
and see the disgust in ther faces

what i've tried:
-hydrogen peroxide mouthwash
-alcohol mouthwash
-flossing
-teeth cleaning at dentist(many times)
-removal of minimal decayed teeth( I thought it was the cause but im wrong, now i have partial dentures)
-ask dentist about Bb, did not help
-fasting
-No surgery or test done ( Im poor, Im sorry)
-thousands of research online about bb, here and in reddit

ok so, like all of us here, Im so depressed on finding the cure, I feel I am cursed for having persistant halitosis, every time I get reactions from people, I just want to disappear . also bb made me isolated person, at school, at work, It ruined my career my dream, don't like to talk and socialize with people. I suffered so many years, I cried a lot.

so here, last feb 2026, Ive read on reddit about gargle diluted acv with salt and lemon, this cured the OP, So I tried, but still not working. then one night I am praying to God, please help me find the cause of this Bb Lord God. Then, I tried to swallow and feel the bad taste at the back of my mouth, I knew this long time ago about the bad taste. I went to the mirror, check my right tonsil crypt. it has tonsil stones and I removed it. I go back to bed but still can't sleep. I went to mirror again.

here is what shock me. I thought I have only RIGHT TONSIL CRYPT, cause that is I only see in the mirror when I check my tonsil. There is No tonsil crypt in the Left side.
BUT OH MY, I AM WRONGGG !! all those years that passed I was wrong. I was so wrong that I waited 15 years to check my LEFT TONSIL.

I used blackhead extractor, flashlight of my phone, at the mirror I poked my left tonsil, then I smell the blackhead extractor . it smell badbreath. I discovered that I have Left tonsil crypts too, BUT IT IS BEHIND THE FLAP of skin, I hope you can imagine what i am describing. I HAVE LEFT TONSIL CRYPT TOO BUT ITS SO HIDDEN, WHEN I OPEN MY MOUTH , I CAN ONLY SEE THE RIGHT TONSIL CRYPTS,

so the blackhead extractor smelled bad with a sticky saliva. I dig the hIDDEN tonsil crypts. and TADA!!!
ToNSIL sTONES CAmE OUT !!!
it was green tonsil stones(so I think its new)
but still , bad smell was there and sticky saliva too. I decided to get my oral irrigator, then splash with water, it bled a lot and it hurts, after the 2nd splash.

oh My. AGAIN, something dropped down from the tonsil crypts. I felt it. then I look at the floor. WHOAAHH !!
BLACK TONSIL STONES!!! 1 big and 3 smalls stones.
I squish it, its like sands and inside it is green. the smeel is BAD BREATH.

I CRIED at that moment, I felt like God already answered my prayer. then I tried to remember my younger days, My mother used to buy this cow milk in a bottle, and It was my favorite drink, I remember also how I am so obsessed with chocolates, sweets,(until now)

back to that Black tonsil stones on my Left hidden tonsil crypts. it became black because it was on mouth for years !!! I felt so relief but scared. I am not sure if it was my cure, I am still afraid of peoples reaction. everytime I want to test if I am cured. Some people still cover nose(very minimal, but most of them. Not .

Again, I am not sure if that was the main cause of my Bb, but it was a great relief removing black stones inside of my mouth.

I am a mom of a 16 months boy, so everyday is a tiring day, I dont have much time for cleaning my tonsils on a regular basis. even posting this story of mine. what I can easily do, every morning I gargle with warm diluted acv with a pinch of piink himalayan salt. the bad taste at the back of my mouth is gone. the bad breath, I am still not sure. But I am still praying. that God already gave me the answer. and I just need to do a regular cleaning of my tonsil crypts.

I have read that some got tonsilectomy but still not cured, please check your tonsil crypts, it will not cause you any money, just a flashlight and a mirror.

if you have bad taste on that back of your mouth, you can search on youtube about gargling diluted acv with pink salt and lemon.

there is a badbreath forum also on reddit. you can check and read other stories.

the idea of checking my tonsil crypts came from reading online, so yeah that's all. Hoping for everyone's cure please do not give up, PRAY because we have a powerful God that listens. Thank you

Re: HIDDEN TONSIL CRYPTS FOR 15 YEARS!!!

Posted: Fri May 22, 2026 3:16 pm
by Sadman1949
I am so happy for you to find out the probable cause of your bad breath, just as I did after years of suffering . I'm planning to have a Cryptolysis which will close the crypts perpermanently to get rid of the stones and consequently the bad bacteria that cause my bad breath. Do some reading about Cryptolysis and the cure for halitosis .

Sadman1949