Page 1 of 1
The girl from Tyra
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:18 pm
by trying2live
Looks like the girl from Tyra has a web-page.This book is really good. It's sad that the producer's lied to her to get her on the show, they even suggested that she try the bleach! I won't give it all away. Here's the link to her page and view/download her PDF book
www.olenfia.com
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:49 am
by JZ
Do you trust this ?
The domain olenfia.com is registered to:
Homeless Foundation
4122 Saratoga
Chicago
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:52 pm
by Susie
I sent an e-mail asking what the funds go to. We need to really investigate this and if it's a fraud we need to ALL report it.
Bye,
Susie
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:13 pm
by Jimi Stein
I do not think it is a scam
they probablyreally treated her bad
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:36 am
by elliott
not a good website design. Maybe I should offer a free design of that page?
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:02 pm
by Busted
If she really wanted people to read her book, why do you have to pay for it? She could just write her story on the website. Very bad idea in my opinion.
I believe the part where someone says the people treated her bad, that's not the problem, but we're not sure where the money goes to. It could be someone like that dude who created the bad breath report.
Can someone write her a mail and tell her about this website? (of course if that's really her)
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:41 pm
by Susie
I e-mailed her 2 days ago and haven't heard back yet. Could everybody e-mail her and ask her what the funds are for.
Susie