Page 1 of 1
Hosting running out in 1 month
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2026 5:43 am
by Jimi Stein
I question myself....should I continue having this site online? I mean there are not many posts anymore....We used to have people posting here like crazy each day. Is this the end? I mean it is the biggest bad breath site in the world and without any spam or scamming. But seems like poeple go elsewhere where scams are posted on a daily occurence.
Convince me if I should keep this site online. Hosting will cost quite a lot and am not rich.
Re: Hosting running out in 1 month
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2026 11:53 pm
by mtr
Jimi, I joined this site I believe 14 years ago and I never got the chance to say 'Thank You'. This site has provided me with support and comforted me more than any AI tool will ever be able to. Although there were times I didnt log in for a long time, I believe this site is as important as ever to be present. Is not only a matter of recent posts but the oppoftunity to search and learn so so much from other people's stories. This is so helpful beyond this world. I wouldnt want for this to end. Not before we find a solution to this.
Thank you once again and please stay around.
Re: Hosting running out in 1 month
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 3:12 pm
by Europe
Unfortunately, for most of us, the way out of this hopeless situation will be death.
Re: Hosting running out in 1 month
Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 8:16 pm
by Researcher
Please keep the site, there is so much useful info here. I've been reading it for a couple of years, decided to register just now
Re: Hosting running out in 1 month
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2026 4:09 pm
by Ma.
I discovered this forum recently. This is my first time posting; I’m surprised there are so few forums on this topic—honestly, it would be a shame if this one shut down. Just seeing that we aren't alone—that there are others going through this—is a relief. It makes me feel less strange, because I don't know anyone else with this problem; ever since I was a child, I’ve wondered why this was happening to me—it made me feel like an oddball.
It’s not exactly a case of "misery loves company," but knowing there are others with this issue makes me feel "more normal—or at least less weird."
I think we could use this forum to compare notes on our symptoms.
For instance, I’ve noticed how common post-nasal drip is among people with chronic bad breath. It seems like something worth investigating.
Thanks, Jimi, for creating this forum—please don't close it. I’m from Spain, so I’ve had to use a translator to write this, and I use one to read the forum as well. People all over the world could benefit from this place; it can bring comfort to many just to see that others are going through the same thing.
Sending encouragement to everyone!
Re: Hosting running out in 1 month
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2026 7:57 pm
by Jimi Stein
guys can you help..the quote from same host is 300 usd for 3 years
so then we are good for 3 years
even if you do subscription 5 usd per month, it is like a starbucks coffee would help....
Re: Hosting running out in 1 month
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:59 pm
by Jimi Stein
thanks people nobody donated shit....but so many read the forum every day....thanks a lot