There is a Scientific group that could actually help us if t
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:37 am
I have been keeping track of two universities as well as a scientific research group that could possibly move forward with helping...problem is....they don't know how many people they could actually help by doing research specifically for our type of bacteria. The technology is called STAMP. I emailed two of the research doctors as shown below (if you look up these scientists names you'll see the research articles that they've published)...There's also a oral microbiology department at the University of Buffalo and UCLA. Hope this gives hope, also, if enough people make them aware, they'll start doing research specific to us. it's shown below as well as the website for STAMP technology:
Research in progress, no clinical products to be tested yet.
Not knowing your problem, hard for me to givie any advice. For antibacterial treatment, try some herbal product at www.c3-jian.com
-----Original Message-----
From: xx[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 8:27 PM
To: Shi, Wenyuan
Subject: oral microorganisms...
Hello,
I live in TX. I read your article on the web regarding a study on people with certain oral flora with this condition. I wanted to find out if there have been any advancements made on a cure based on these findings, or if you could refer me to someone. Any help/response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
-----Original Message-----
From: xx [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 1:32 PM
To: Dr. Maxwell Anderson
Subject: Re: STAMP and chronic halitosis
Thank you! If you look on the Internet there are forums and forums of
people who suffer with this and have spent thousands of dollars on so-
called cures (to no avail)
The universities UCLA and buffalo NY are researching chronic oral
malodour but have not found anything that will help. Whoever finds a
real cure will have found a breakthrough for millions of people as
well as a lot of money. I'm almost thinking of trying clorox bleach,
I've heard other people tried it. Anyway thanks for looking into that.
Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 22, 2007, at 8:55 PM, "Dr. Maxwell Anderson" <[email protected]
> wrote:
> xx:
>
> We have not done any research on the oral, normally sulfur-fixing
> organisms,
> are one of the multiple causes of halitosis. As I'm sure you are
> aware there
> are also gastric causes of malodor. I will check to see if we have
> screened
> any Chinese herbs against the sulfur fixing organisms.
Research in progress, no clinical products to be tested yet.
Not knowing your problem, hard for me to givie any advice. For antibacterial treatment, try some herbal product at www.c3-jian.com
-----Original Message-----
From: xx[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 8:27 PM
To: Shi, Wenyuan
Subject: oral microorganisms...
Hello,
I live in TX. I read your article on the web regarding a study on people with certain oral flora with this condition. I wanted to find out if there have been any advancements made on a cure based on these findings, or if you could refer me to someone. Any help/response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
-----Original Message-----
From: xx [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 1:32 PM
To: Dr. Maxwell Anderson
Subject: Re: STAMP and chronic halitosis
Thank you! If you look on the Internet there are forums and forums of
people who suffer with this and have spent thousands of dollars on so-
called cures (to no avail)
The universities UCLA and buffalo NY are researching chronic oral
malodour but have not found anything that will help. Whoever finds a
real cure will have found a breakthrough for millions of people as
well as a lot of money. I'm almost thinking of trying clorox bleach,
I've heard other people tried it. Anyway thanks for looking into that.
Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 22, 2007, at 8:55 PM, "Dr. Maxwell Anderson" <[email protected]
> wrote:
> xx:
>
> We have not done any research on the oral, normally sulfur-fixing
> organisms,
> are one of the multiple causes of halitosis. As I'm sure you are
> aware there
> are also gastric causes of malodor. I will check to see if we have
> screened
> any Chinese herbs against the sulfur fixing organisms.