Page 1 of 4

wild oil of oregano

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:25 pm
by nonsak
anyone tried wild oil of oregano? I've heard people suggest it several times on other websites

http://curingherbs.com/wild_oregano_oil.htm

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:02 pm
by nonsak
anyone try bioray probiotics

Re: wild oil of oregano

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:44 am
by findacure
nonsak wrote:anyone tried wild oil of oregano? I've heard people suggest it several times on other websites

http://curingherbs.com/wild_oregano_oil.htm
Hmmmm...sounds intersting...well it is an anti-biotic, and i now that antibiotics kill the bacteria but then it comes back again, so people have suggested it but have any of them used it?

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:45 am
by jc
I`d be trying that out next month but it would really help if someone with first hand experience with oregano could share his/her opinion of the product.

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:54 am
by findacure
jc wrote:I`d be trying that out next month but it would really help if someone with first hand experience with oregano could share his/her opinion of the product.
Im gonna purchase some also, sounds promising from what i have read, lets keep each other updated!

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:13 am
by jc
Yes, let`s do just that. The reason that no one had ever said that oregano didn`t work on them gives me hope coz it probably means that no one had ever tried it yet.

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:37 am
by xoxo
jc wrote:Yes, let`s do just that. The reason that no one had ever said that oregano didn`t work on them gives me hope coz it probably means that no one had ever tried it yet.
hello there,

on curezone.com, some add oregano to their oil pulling regimen. there are different grades, with wild oregano being the best. here's a thread on oregano/ dangers of taking it orally
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=111360#i
hope that help..

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:21 pm
by jc
Thanks for the warning, xoxo. I might be forced to take oregano coz my bb`s definitely coming from my stomach but I`d definitely stop if I get some side effects.

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:24 pm
by findacure
xoxo wrote:
jc wrote:Yes, let`s do just that. The reason that no one had ever said that oregano didn`t work on them gives me hope coz it probably means that no one had ever tried it yet.
hello there,

on curezone.com, some add oregano to their oil pulling regime. there are different grades, with wild oregano being the best. here's a thread on oregano/ dangers of taking it orally
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=111360#i
hope that help..
Yeah, thanks for the warning, and you know there wasnt any health warnings on the website where you can purchase it from! Wow im kinda dis-heartend now, but im going to give it a try...hopefully it works!

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:49 am
by jc
I`ve been trying it out a couple of days now & I think it`s ok. I`ll give an update next week.

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:29 pm
by findacure
jc wrote:I`ve been trying it out a couple of days now & I think it`s ok. I`ll give an update next week.
OK, no irratation or burning....thats good. I was going to order it but its out of stock until the 14/11 so im gonna have to wait until then. But i read another subject which mentioned this site

http://www.cuprident.com/

Sounds ok so i sent them an email asking them some questions, so just waiting for a reply, should be interesting.

Im very suspious of all these new products that claim to cure BB, but it does say on the site about the other products out there that contain that poison "chlorine dioxide/Sodium chloride".

so hope is out there...

oh, is you oil normal or is it exra strenght?

http://www.bodykind.com/product.asp?Cat ... MAodn3BdQA

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:43 am
by jc
I forgot to say that I`m taking "healthy options"oil of oregano capsules & not the wild oil of oregano. Only one health store sells it in my country. There are other oregano products that looks promising like oreganol P73 but I have to order it on the net.I haven`t experienced any acid reflux yet & so far I think my bb`s getting weaker now. I hope it isn`t just an initial reaction. I`d post another update once I determine if I`m really getting better or not.

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:09 pm
by findacure
jc wrote:I forgot to say that I`m taking "healthy options"oil of oregano capsules & not the wild oil of oregano. Only one health store sells it in my country. There are other oregano products that looks promising like oreganol P73 but I have to order it on the net.I haven`t experienced any acid reflux yet & so far I think my bb`s getting weaker now. I hope it isn`t just an initial reaction. I`d post another update once I determine if I`m really getting better or not.
Any luck JC?!! I ordered the oil, not the tabs...i should be receiving it tomorrow, i hope its going well for you.

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:47 am
by jc
I thought I was 80-90% better but I had some reactions lately so it`s probably just a 60% reduction. I still have 5 bottles to go so I`ll just keep on taking it & see what happens.

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:41 am
by xoxo
jc wrote:I thought I was 80-90% better but I had some reactions lately so it`s probably just a 60% reduction. I still have 5 bottles to go so I`ll just keep on taking it & see what happens.
hey 60% is alot! in fact, any improvement is good. i am seriously thinking about adding them to my oil pulling session.

thanks for the update.
keep us posted.