Page 1 of 1

Did anyone go to see finkelstein

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:43 pm
by mar11
We need a good ENT who wants to solve the BB problem, lucky us we have found one finkelstein, all we need is another intestine expert and one lungs expert.


I planning to see the ENT expert Finkelstein does anyone else wanna come with me , I know I have said before that I will see him, but I'm final year student and there was some financial problem. Getting job with bb is like finding diamond on the farm.

How come I can get girlfriend but not a simple job.



I'm planning to see him on last week of november.

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:02 am
by emotional rescue
Good for you!!!

and for all of us...

tell him about the lingual tonsils, maybe he can bring some light to the issue....


ps: did you talk with him?? does he has an e-mail or something?

So did you go, Mar 11 ?

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:07 am
by bb_us_hope
I am planning to go myself sson.
He seems like the last hope.

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:06 pm
by mar11
when are you planning to see him