THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
First 3 persons will get BLIS products
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
First 3 persons will get BLIS products
Just let me know who want to try the products from Blis. First 3 persons will get it. Also I would need an adress where these products will be shipped to. Maybe I can arrange that you contact Chris Chilcott from Blis personally and tell him to send you the products. But you will need some kind of code from me.
Just let me know what suits you.
Just let me know what suits you.
Blis products
HI!
Count me in!
I want blis products!
ICE
Count me in!
I want blis products!
ICE
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
yeagermeister
- Junior
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:33 am
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
well hello??!
Whats up with u people?!
well and I thought people want anything as long as its free?
anyway just anted to give u one more advice Jimi, make one more "post" or link whatever where people can write about religion,stuff they did over the day and so on and so on, so we don't have to read everything, so there will be some categories where something belongs to, or whats it all about, I come on this forum to see if any cure has been found not to listen u guys arguing!!stupid
anyway that's all and just start sending the products Jimi..
well and I thought people want anything as long as its free?
anyway just anted to give u one more advice Jimi, make one more "post" or link whatever where people can write about religion,stuff they did over the day and so on and so on, so we don't have to read everything, so there will be some categories where something belongs to, or whats it all about, I come on this forum to see if any cure has been found not to listen u guys arguing!!stupid
anyway that's all and just start sending the products Jimi..
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Guest
Dear Ice:
We live through our experiences. We learn from them.
I think it's natural to speak of our daily goings-on, hopes and beliefs, as part of our discussion on bb.
I think this site is intended as a support group for sufferers as well as to find specific answers, and possibly a cure, to our problem.
We live through our experiences. We learn from them.
I think it's natural to speak of our daily goings-on, hopes and beliefs, as part of our discussion on bb.
I think this site is intended as a support group for sufferers as well as to find specific answers, and possibly a cure, to our problem.
blis products
Hi Jimi,
Let me know if you still have 1 more sample available.
thanks,
Let me know if you still have 1 more sample available.
thanks,
blis samples
Hi Jimi,
Was wondering if you have some samples left. I would really be interested.
Was wondering if you have some samples left. I would really be interested.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.