THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How many rarely drink milk?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nonsak
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:54 pm

How many rarely drink milk?

Post by nonsak »

How many people here rarely or never drink milk and why?
Iris
Junior
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:46 pm

Post by Iris »

I had to stop drinking regular milk because my PND was really terrible. When I was drinking a lot of milk as well as plain yogurt, they lead me to have a kind of thick, colorful (kind of dark), smelly, tasteful mucus that took me a long time to get rid of it. I cut red meat, regular milk and other high choline products and my mucus improved a lot. Now, when I have it, it does not have color and taste anymore. However, one of my tonsils still smelling from time to time when I touch it. It is just one which has a different smell. As for BB, it is still here despite of my great effort of everyday to eliminate. Now I drink rice milk. Even though my diet did not improve my breath, I am satisfied with it because I do not sweat a lot and I do not have a bad smell in my armpits as before.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗