Page 1 of 1

TO THOSE OF YOU TAKING CHAMPEX TABS

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:42 pm
by andysctt
was wondering how many champex tabs you take a day. i read somewhere that he/she was taking 7 a day.

so want to know how many tabs you take a day and what are the effects? does the bb completely go away or is it just replaced with a much bearable breath.?

coz i was taking 1 pill a day, my the bb was just replaced so ive increased to 3 pills a day. its still the same effect.

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:51 pm
by Iris
As you know each person reacts differently to medicines. My experience with Champex, unfortunately, was that did not work. First, I increased the dosage: 7 per meal (three times a day). Then, I decided to buy Pro-M because it is stronger. Thus, I was taking 1 per meal (each one of 500mg). I am still taking Pro-M because it helps my constipation even though nothing changed in my BB. I am already in the third month of Champex. In the beggining I thought it was working, but as soon as my period was about to come, everything came back. Now I realize I have 15 days of BB that seems to be very strong and other 15 days of BB not so strong. That is, as soon as I enter in my fertile period, I have to wait 15 days to have a less strong BB. It seems that hormons play a role in my BB. However, my exams do not show anything wrong with me. I'd rather to know what I really have and treat it instead of being speculating all the time. I am already tired of trying so many kind of products without any sucess.

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:31 am
by me
what site do you guys buy the champex from?? I want to buy it and i need a trustable site.