Page 1 of 1

How many rarely drink milk?

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:28 pm
by nonsak
How many people here rarely or never drink milk and why?

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:29 pm
by Iris
I had to stop drinking regular milk because my PND was really terrible. When I was drinking a lot of milk as well as plain yogurt, they lead me to have a kind of thick, colorful (kind of dark), smelly, tasteful mucus that took me a long time to get rid of it. I cut red meat, regular milk and other high choline products and my mucus improved a lot. Now, when I have it, it does not have color and taste anymore. However, one of my tonsils still smelling from time to time when I touch it. It is just one which has a different smell. As for BB, it is still here despite of my great effort of everyday to eliminate. Now I drink rice milk. Even though my diet did not improve my breath, I am satisfied with it because I do not sweat a lot and I do not have a bad smell in my armpits as before.