THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

support group

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ali Martin
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:58 am

support group

Post by Ali Martin »

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to implement a support group here in Atlanta. Basically, because I also suffer from BB, I know how hard it could be on one socially. Therefore, I'd like to gather others who are suffering to band together for support, socializing, educating and fun. If there is anyone living in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to participate, please feel free to contact me and let me know. God Bless and let's start living life again, instead of allowing life to live us.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗