Your Email Address:

First Name:

Is anyone willing to take a few minutes?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nonsak

Is anyone willing to take a few minutes?

Post by nonsak »

There are oral microbiologists studying our specific ailment. If enough people contact them regularly for help or to request an update on the status of their research, I'm sure they'll see how important it is and work faster to find a cure. University of Buffalo's oral microbiologists can be found on their departmental website...if you look up their names you can also see research findings that they've written about. There just needs to be enough people urging them on so that they realize how serious and widespread this is.

findacure
Master

Re: Is anyone willing to take a few minutes?

Post by findacure »

nonsak wrote:There are oral microbiologists studying our specific ailment. If enough people contact them regularly for help or to request an update on the status of their research, I'm sure they'll see how important it is and work faster to find a cure. University of Buffalo's oral microbiologists can be found on their departmental website...if you look up their names you can also see research findings that they've written about. There just needs to be enough people urging them on so that they realize how serious and widespread this is.
Post the link it will make it easier for people to find!
jc
Sheriff

Re: Is anyone willing to take a few minutes?

Post by jc »

nonsak wrote:There are oral microbiologists studying our specific ailment. If enough people contact them regularly for help or to request an update on the status of their research, I'm sure they'll see how important it is and work faster to find a cure. University of Buffalo's oral microbiologists can be found on their departmental website...if you look up their names you can also see research findings that they've written about. There just needs to be enough people urging them on so that they realize how serious and widespread this is.
Yeah, they`ve recently published a report that they found new strains of bacterias that can cause bad breath. Maybe members here with severe type of ch could volunteer so they could study & maybe find more new bacterial strains that are responsible for our condition.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Of course they can always come here to chat too! I'm actually close enough to visit U of B.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic