THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Has Anyone Used Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide ????

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Need A Cure
Total Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:23 am

Has Anyone Used Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide ????

Post by Need A Cure »

I've been reading about the many uses of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, and was wondering if anyone on this forum has tried it ?

I've been using store bought peroxide (1/2 capful) for a week in my nasal rinse (Grossan Hydro pulse with 2 neilmed saline solution), and i'm having some success. It's only been a week so I'm waiting for my progress to go away like most products i've tried, so before that happens was wondering about switching to the food grade peroxide as they say it's specifically for internal use.

Here are two links i've found regarding this topic. Unfortunately, none deal specifically with our condition.

http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/bene ... ul03.shtml
http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/hyd ... oxide.html
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

It's pretty good as a diluted mouthwash. I add a bit to my irrigation as well. I think it's best for deep gargling when you mix it with hot water and salt. Really dislodges those tonsil stones, and I barely get them. Takes a little while to get used to the sting before you can really do a throat gargle. I rinse with plain water when finished.
baguio
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:02 pm

Post by baguio »

I have a bottle of it here. Didn't work for me. Also, its something to be handled with care. There was talk of it being linked with cancer - particular caution as regards the strength at which you use it.

However, if you want to simply whiten your teeth, its certainly effective in that regard.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗