Hi everybody,
I have been using chewing gums for a couple of years for a good breath. They worked perfectly fine for me, chewing a few gums per day, all day long. Recently i learned that so many chewing gums are bad for the stomach. So in order to be social (to be able to speak to people without them covering their faces up) i do not want to kill myself. So i am posting here asking you guys what is the best alternative of chewing gums that would not have the negative effect for stomach?
Thank you in advance.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
best alternative of the chewing gum?
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
I've also read about gum chewing a stomach problems, particularly stomach aches and even heartburn. I don't think there is a better alternative. Gum never helped me anyway. I just chew it so that I feel comfortable. When chewing gum, I've been told my breath smells like shit with a small hint of mint. Basically 95% shit, 5% mint. Maybe try sucking on mints, if you don't mind all the sugar.
well heartburn isnt that bad actually because mints cause it too
about bubble gums, the bad thing is that they cause indegistion because the pancreas keeps producing stomach juices because it thinks that i am eating so i am wearing it out. Once pancreas is overworked it starts working poorly, leading to indegistion, and that is bad enuff.
what about mentos the fresh maker? if i take one how many hours would i be safe from halitosis? or when i take a tic tac?
i really would like to make a program for the day, like every 2 hours to take a mentos or something, or every 1 hour, or 3 hours? because i do not want to get caught off guard with my breath smelling bad.
about bubble gums, the bad thing is that they cause indegistion because the pancreas keeps producing stomach juices because it thinks that i am eating so i am wearing it out. Once pancreas is overworked it starts working poorly, leading to indegistion, and that is bad enuff.
what about mentos the fresh maker? if i take one how many hours would i be safe from halitosis? or when i take a tic tac?
i really would like to make a program for the day, like every 2 hours to take a mentos or something, or every 1 hour, or 3 hours? because i do not want to get caught off guard with my breath smelling bad.
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Where do you live? The World of Sincerity? What the hell. Peoples not even lie to you anymore?coconuthead wrote:I've also read about gum chewing a stomach problems, particularly stomach aches and even heartburn. I don't think there is a better alternative. Gum never helped me anyway. I just chew it so that I feel comfortable. When chewing gum, I've been told my breath smells like shit with a small hint of mint. Basically 95% shit, 5% mint. Maybe try sucking on mints, if you don't mind all the sugar.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.