I have been "cured"
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:32 pm
Hello everyone!
Haven't posted in the forum in a while... I never really have free time because of work, gym, studying etc. I leave for work early in the morning, then gym, come back home almost dead then I study and continue my work at home... So that routine kept me away from this forum (and other internet forums I participate at)...
Yeah and on top of being very busy and bored to hell because of it, I am also "cured" so to speak. Im not exactly cured but I can control my bb and keep my breath good when I need it for long enough. Of course if I stop doing that stuff it gets bad, but I don't so I have good breath most of the time. All I do is
1) Brush with plain colgate toothpaste, then brush my tongue a little after I finished to get most of the white stuff out (wasnt possible before I started using TUNG brush which made my tongue surface "softer")
2) Floss
3) Rinse nose with saline solution
4) Brush tongue with TUNG brush very well
I also drink once in a while 1000mg effervescent vitamin c.
AND for a period of 3-4 months I was eating 1x200g cup of yogurt (sometimes 2) every day, usually after a meal (the activia yogurt by danone to be exact, they advertise it a lot lately everywhere). I don't know if this helped at all but at the time I felt it did. It definitely helped a little with my digestive system though.
All in all this takes 10-15 minutes every time now that I have "mastered" it so I'm happy.
I have a girlfriend too now ( =even less free time when I practically hadn't any time as it is) and she doesn't ever complain nor she shows the slightest reaction (and most poeple too now), she's always very comfortable. She's pretty hot too so this gave me a big confidence boost to the point I don't care about bb anymore.
I wish I could make every single user in this forum at least try the TUNG brush... I know it won't work for some but it would save the lives of most of those whose the base of the problem is the white stuff on the tongue. I know it gave me my life back. Something so simple and cheap. But the users have become distrustful and suspicious, mostly because of the halitomafia and the numerous bb products in the market that don't work at all, so when I post about the TUNG brush everyone thinks I'm advertising...
Noptical
Haven't posted in the forum in a while... I never really have free time because of work, gym, studying etc. I leave for work early in the morning, then gym, come back home almost dead then I study and continue my work at home... So that routine kept me away from this forum (and other internet forums I participate at)...
Yeah and on top of being very busy and bored to hell because of it, I am also "cured" so to speak. Im not exactly cured but I can control my bb and keep my breath good when I need it for long enough. Of course if I stop doing that stuff it gets bad, but I don't so I have good breath most of the time. All I do is
1) Brush with plain colgate toothpaste, then brush my tongue a little after I finished to get most of the white stuff out (wasnt possible before I started using TUNG brush which made my tongue surface "softer")
2) Floss
3) Rinse nose with saline solution
4) Brush tongue with TUNG brush very well
I also drink once in a while 1000mg effervescent vitamin c.
AND for a period of 3-4 months I was eating 1x200g cup of yogurt (sometimes 2) every day, usually after a meal (the activia yogurt by danone to be exact, they advertise it a lot lately everywhere). I don't know if this helped at all but at the time I felt it did. It definitely helped a little with my digestive system though.
All in all this takes 10-15 minutes every time now that I have "mastered" it so I'm happy.
I have a girlfriend too now ( =even less free time when I practically hadn't any time as it is) and she doesn't ever complain nor she shows the slightest reaction (and most poeple too now), she's always very comfortable. She's pretty hot too so this gave me a big confidence boost to the point I don't care about bb anymore.
I wish I could make every single user in this forum at least try the TUNG brush... I know it won't work for some but it would save the lives of most of those whose the base of the problem is the white stuff on the tongue. I know it gave me my life back. Something so simple and cheap. But the users have become distrustful and suspicious, mostly because of the halitomafia and the numerous bb products in the market that don't work at all, so when I post about the TUNG brush everyone thinks I'm advertising...
Noptical