THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Question for Tireofit
Question for Tireofit
How's the choline diet going? Are you still having success with it along with the champex/odor cleanse?
I haven't had a bad reaction in a long time so I think it is working. I even had my doc smell me the other day and he said my breath was normal. When I cheat on the diet I can smell my bb now, especially after eating eggs. I'm still not 100% sure if this is what it is. It could just be that since I have a hiatal hernia that I should stay away from all offensive foods because the valve is always open and gases leak out. It's worth a try for some of you. All I gave up was milk, stinky cheeses, egg yolk, peanuts and peanut butter, broccoli, soy, ground beef, fish and beans. Liver is also high in choline, but who eats liver?
When I do cheat I take a couple of Champex or a chlorophyll.
Has anyone had any success with this yet? I know one other member was cured.
When I do cheat I take a couple of Champex or a chlorophyll.
Has anyone had any success with this yet? I know one other member was cured.
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.