Page 1 of 1
Question for Tireofit
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:11 am
by hopeful
How's the choline diet going? Are you still having success with it along with the champex/odor cleanse?
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:42 pm
by TIREDOFIT
I haven't had a bad reaction in a long time so I think it is working. I even had my doc smell me the other day and he said my breath was normal. When I cheat on the diet I can smell my bb now, especially after eating eggs. I'm still not 100% sure if this is what it is. It could just be that since I have a hiatal hernia that I should stay away from all offensive foods because the valve is always open and gases leak out. It's worth a try for some of you. All I gave up was milk, stinky cheeses, egg yolk, peanuts and peanut butter, broccoli, soy, ground beef, fish and beans. Liver is also high in choline, but who eats liver?
When I do cheat I take a couple of Champex or a chlorophyll.
Has anyone had any success with this yet? I know one other member was cured.
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:03 pm
by emotional rescue
Hi, tiredofit!
And how is your sense of taste doing?? Does it has improved???
How was your sense of taste before the diet??
Thanks good luck!