Your Email Address:

First Name:

Going to Israel

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mar11

Going to Israel

Post by mar11 »

Hi

I'm finally going to Israel to see finkelstein, I have a appointment with him on Jan 2, I have already booked the flight.
so if anyone else wanna join welcome,
I will try my best to explain the situation to finkelstein. Many of you have been waiting for someone to go and see him, I will let you know all the details, after the consultation.

If it works for me I think it will work for many more.

emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

talk about your lingual tonsils!!!

good luck!!
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Yeah, I agree, please ask if there's anything he can do with the laser on the lingual tonsils (that is the area very far back on the tongue, where a lot of bacteria hide, and the stench is terrible for some of us). Good luck with your appointment =D>
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

Goodluck to you Mar11. I wish you all the best.

I have been wanting to go there but my husband wouldn't let me. He says it's not so safe for women to travel there alone. However, he is also unable to come with me until middle next year. We can't afford Krespi and so he suggests of consulting first with local ENT here re laser cryptolysis.

I would really appreciate it if you can update us after your procedure there. Good luck.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Good one Mar, If it helps you I will be next.

Please takyour camera and make some shots, also record him if you can ..

Good luck [-o<
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

I hope Dr. Finkelstein is the answer to our prayers. I wish nothing but good things for you, Mar11. Good luck, buddy.

It would be great to hear what happens after from you, man. I am sure to hear only great results once your back. I wish I can afford to go with you right now, I am positive I can visit him sometime in the future though.

May I ask how much do you need to save to get help from Dr Finkelstein? Peso to Dollar exchange rate is quite steep but I'm willing to save for that amount no matter how long it will take. I orignally planned to save to visit Dr. Dailley, but I guess Israel is the place to go for us now.

O:)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

j0n1982 wrote:I hope Dr. Finkelstein is the answer to our prayers. I wish nothing but good things for you, Mar11. Good luck, buddy.

It would be great to hear what happens after from you, man. I am sure to hear only great results once your back. I wish I can afford to go with you right now, I am positive I can visit him sometime in the future though.

May I ask how much do you need to save to get help from Dr Finkelstein? Peso to Dollar exchange rate is quite steep but I'm willing to save for that amount no matter how long it will take. I orignally planned to save to visit Dr. Dailley, but I guess Israel is the place to go for us now.

O:)
Dr Dailley, you mean Dailley the ugly cheating motherfucker that I would like to punch in his ****ing head because he is living on our misery and lying to patients and chating them .
You mean that Dailley, that greedy pig?

I hope that is a typo?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am not saying that Finkelstein is th best, but we dont know, he claims, he seems sincere and prepared to help.

We have to put Daillye out of business, why dont you just buy the mouthwash and try, he is not doing anything else.

Btw he is a ****ing dentist, and Fenkelstein is a oral throat, ear doctor, so we have better chances with him for sure.

But if it does not work we will look for another solution. We already know that Halitomafia will not help us.
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

Dr. Finkelstein says that 50% of his subjects require only one treatment, while the rest may need 2 or 3 max. Just curious. What does he do on the 2nd or 3rd treatment? Does he use laser again? And how long does it take for him to analyze whether you need another treatment after your first?

The reason I ask is to see whether I can meet the budget required to see him in the worst scenario.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I will go next and a gus should share appartment or something

yes he does the laser again
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

Then if all ent's can do is what finkelstein does for 1st treatment only, filkenstein must be really extremely good. Just wondering what he lasers on the second or third treatments, if he already performed the cryptolysis on the first one.
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

Mar, pls let us know exactly how much was your budget, expenses etc... I'd greatly appreciate that. Also I wish you can give us a detailed account of your experience in Israel.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic