Your Email Address:

First Name:

Champex/Odor Cleanse/Pro-M

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bleh
Junior

Champex/Odor Cleanse/Pro-M

Post by bleh »

I'm a newbie to this forum and I've tried out a billion halitosis reducing products (smart mouth, oxyfresh, profresh, dioxirinse, therabreath etc etc). I just wanted to let you know that I just received Yerba Prima's odor cleanse, and I'm very pleased with the results. Nothing else has really ever worked but this. Of course, I still have the nasty condition, but my mouth seems less dry, I don't feel like a HORRIBLE smell is coming out of my nose, and it's definitely worth the $8.

Try it out if you haven't given up hope yet...

me
Advanced

Post by me »

what web site did you buy it from??
bleh
Junior

Post by bleh »

you can buy it from amazon...just search for champex.
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

Hello.

For how long now have you been taking this? Please tell me more of the difference.. Im curious as to what it does.
bleh
Junior

Post by bleh »

I actually just discovered it on this forum about a week ago. From what I've read, it basically just neutralizes odor causing substances in your body. From taking Odor Cleanse, I've noticed that after I eat, my breath isn't nearly as bad as it would be if I hadn't had taken any pills. It's usually decent for an hour or two (which is why I can't wait to receive my Pro-M, and Champex after they start selling it in the US) I just received Yerba Prima's Odor Cleanse on Saturday, and I'm taking about 4 pills after each meal. Other people on this forum said they were taking up to 21 pills a day because the weakness of it. Other people who want a stronger dosage take Pro-M, and they usually take about 2 pills after each meal. Champex isn't sold in the U.S. but is basically the strongest out of all these pills.

Sorry if it doesn't help. I'm sure you can get a clearer explanation if you search through this forum.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic