THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Champex/Odor Cleanse/Pro-M

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bleh
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:49 pm

Champex/Odor Cleanse/Pro-M

Post by bleh »

I'm a newbie to this forum and I've tried out a billion halitosis reducing products (smart mouth, oxyfresh, profresh, dioxirinse, therabreath etc etc). I just wanted to let you know that I just received Yerba Prima's odor cleanse, and I'm very pleased with the results. Nothing else has really ever worked but this. Of course, I still have the nasty condition, but my mouth seems less dry, I don't feel like a HORRIBLE smell is coming out of my nose, and it's definitely worth the $8.

Try it out if you haven't given up hope yet...
me
Advanced
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:26 am

Post by me »

what web site did you buy it from??
bleh
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by bleh »

you can buy it from amazon...just search for champex.
j0n1982
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:31 am

Post by j0n1982 »

Hello.

For how long now have you been taking this? Please tell me more of the difference.. Im curious as to what it does.
bleh
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by bleh »

I actually just discovered it on this forum about a week ago. From what I've read, it basically just neutralizes odor causing substances in your body. From taking Odor Cleanse, I've noticed that after I eat, my breath isn't nearly as bad as it would be if I hadn't had taken any pills. It's usually decent for an hour or two (which is why I can't wait to receive my Pro-M, and Champex after they start selling it in the US) I just received Yerba Prima's Odor Cleanse on Saturday, and I'm taking about 4 pills after each meal. Other people on this forum said they were taking up to 21 pills a day because the weakness of it. Other people who want a stronger dosage take Pro-M, and they usually take about 2 pills after each meal. Champex isn't sold in the U.S. but is basically the strongest out of all these pills.

Sorry if it doesn't help. I'm sure you can get a clearer explanation if you search through this forum.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗