Page 1 of 1

laughing at me

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:31 pm
by billie
Hey Ya´ll
I just went to the store with my lil nephew, and in the beginning i noticed that they where always acting weird everytime i came there. I knew that it was because of my BB,
but i could still handle it they were just acting weird.
But now there´s this girl that works there and this is the second time i noticed that whenever i´m there she´s yelling something about stink or smell you know something that has to do with smell.
It made me feel so bad.
I can be bitchy but with my breath smelling that bad you just don´t wanna open your mouth.
Later i went to another store and i noticed they where laughing at me (and no i´m not paranoid)
It makes me think about a WHITNEY HOUSTON song called why does it hurt so bad.
I feel like a freak a nobody when they laugh at me :( :(
But i think i would have done the same thing
i would laugh at me too i just know it.
Sometimes i just wanna hurt them but i don´t i just go home and sit behind my computer and listen to some music.

I´m glad i got this of my chest

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:15 pm
by saveme
Billie, I know what you mean. I hate people who judge and people who pick on our weak points. I hate it when they get personal but it's not within our control. The only thing we can do is to laugh it off and not to let it hurt so much. Treat it like a game. If we feel bothered by it, we have lost. Not easy when we're playing a game to our disadvantage but just think of the rest as losers who are out to wreck your life coz they are really pathetic. some people stop at nothing to strike someone down, even when it benefits them in no way. We live in a selfish world and sometimes, can be a rather dehumanized one. I can't think of a better way to deal with those situations except to avoid them. It will save you from getting hurt.Cheer up =)