Page 1 of 1
Feeling hopeless
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:14 am
by hopeful
I'm getting tired of this battle. It's so exhausting and draining emotionally. At what point do you just give up? I've tried over 20 products in the past six months and haven't found any success. I've tried eating better and nothing changes. Does my body want to punish me? Yes. Do I feel like I'm losing the battle no matter what? Yes. I know many of you feel like this some days too but I'm just having a tougher and tougher time dealing with this. I want an answer. Just let me know what I have to do and I'll do it. I don't know what to do and I hate myself for having this. What a downer eh?
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:47 am
by jc
We`re on the same boat, hopeful. We are all interconnected by this sad fate so we should lift each other up when one of us is down( OMG, that sounded cheesy & gay lol). Kidding aside, always remember that there are people here that wish you well & are also trying to find the cure not only for themselves but for everyone with this affliction so don`t lose hope. Maybe some of us will be cured & a lot will never be but at least we can tell ourselves that we gave a good fight.
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:59 pm
by greenman
go get all types of digestive enzymes, colon cleansing products, and probiotics (activia/yoplait). you've got nothing to loose, if nothing works then you'll atleast feel hopeful =) . having a healthier system allows you to keep motivated.
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:52 pm
by j0n1982
Don't give up , hopeful. Definitely help is on the way. And in the right time, we will have it.
I remember when I was a small kid and so frustrated with my condition. I used to bang my head on the wall. I was so tired on being left out and not being able to socialize. Everyone one of just went through and still are going to a difficult stage. I still do once in a while. Somehow, I need to accept myself and leave it to myself to understand others.
Just lighten up. You are just fine. You are an amazing person, lest with H like everyone of us.
Confucius said that a brave man who can walk away comes to fight another day. We will not definitely dine in hell tonight. LMAO.
You will be fine. Just stay with us. We are strong a group.
Re: Feeling hopeless
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:03 pm
by findacure
hopeful wrote:I'm getting tired of this battle. It's so exhausting and draining emotionally. At what point do you just give up? I've tried over 20 products in the past six months and haven't found any success. I've tried eating better and nothing changes. Does my body want to punish me? Yes. Do I feel like I'm losing the battle no matter what? Yes. I know many of you feel like this some days too but I'm just having a tougher and tougher time dealing with this. I want an answer. Just let me know what I have to do and I'll do it. I don't know what to do and I hate myself for having this. What a downer eh?
It hurts when I see posts like this, having BB is a daily battle for us against the world. And its funny how no cure has been found for it.
This thing must have been going on for years, so why no cure?
It all seems so easy to think "ok I want to end it now" whats the point in being on this earth if I cant enjoy life - I don’t live I just existing!
but im starting to look at life as a challenge, this is happening to me to see how strong I am, and maybe in another life I will be happier.
Re: Feeling hopeless
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:33 pm
by Orodor
hopeful wrote:I'm getting tired of this battle. It's so exhausting and draining emotionally. At what point do you just give up? I've tried over 20 products in the past six months and haven't found any success. I've tried eating better and nothing changes. Does my body want to punish me? Yes. Do I feel like I'm losing the battle no matter what? Yes. I know many of you feel like this some days too but I'm just having a tougher and tougher time dealing with this. I want an answer. Just let me know what I have to do and I'll do it. I don't know what to do and I hate myself for having this. What a downer eh?
I have had this feeling so many times. So I sort of stopped the battle. Im too worn to battle anymore.
Sometimes I wonder why I just dont buy a big farm somewhere remote and just live there. And then invite everyone with this problem to live there hehe. Sort of like a big "let us feel sorry for ourself" place.
Oh well. Im having one of those days also today.
OR
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:48 pm
by Larc400
I had that ideal in my mind too.... like, why don't we all start a colony on an island or something
I do have friends and gf, but sadly I can't talk to them about this thing which is occupying 98% of my mind... ...maybe living with ppl with the same condition is the only solution...
I guess economics prevents this from happening

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:24 pm
by maclean
please dont give up we are all the same on here.what i think will help us all is to meet up and then we can see that there are all types of people with this rank bb.im from london,middlesex please let me no if anyone would like to meet up thankyou.