Page 1 of 1

Could this be our fabled cure??

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:29 am
by mike987
http://www.kval.com/news/local/12648491.html

Read this story.. It's about a man who's skin literally turned blue, and has been that way for many years.

Anyway, he mentions taking something that was said to cure any ailment.. According to him, it worked, but it turned him blue!


The point of the story isn't this special cure, but the fact that he's blue.. Though I thought it'd be interesting to discuss this.


What he used was Colloidal Silver.. According to wikipedia, it acts a an antibiotic.. .. Actually, I may have seen this mentioned before on this site now that I think about it..



Let's say it would cure you of your bad breath, but you'd eventually turn blue.. Would you be okay with that? Would you rather have Chronic Halitosis or Blue Skin?

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:54 pm
by elliott
I'll keep my shit breath actually. I'm learning how to deal with it and accept that I smell like a log of shit 24/7. At least, when I look in the mirror, I still look good. The last thing I want to look like is some smurf. Then what if your BB comes back?

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:20 pm
by Jimi Stein
Jezus this is funny, most of us here used to took those colloidal silver nose drops for a while , and I have read that it turns people little difeferent color but not in such extreme

poor guy

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:37 am
by me
wow scary, i have taken so many different kinds of pill and crap since my bb statretd that who knows what they might cause in the future, anyway now im taking chloropyll pills, activated charcol and probiotics every now and then have u guys heard about any secondary effects for this pills??

ps. also makes me think if some pill i took in the past made my breath turned like shit

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:39 am
by Jimi Stein
it will not turn your skin blu but this poor guy use it for skin, tjat is why it got colored

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:28 am
by jc
me wrote:wow scary, i have taken so many different kinds of pill and crap since my bb statretd that who knows what they might cause in the future, anyway now im taking chloropyll pills, activated charcol and probiotics every now and then have u guys heard about any secondary effects for this pills??

ps. also makes me think if some pill i took in the past made my breath turned like shit
I`ve read that activated charcoal pills could interfere with medications & sometimes it absorbs essential nutrients but I`m guessing that it`s a case to case basis. I know a lot of TMAU guys who uses it & I don`t think I`ve heard any complaint so far.

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:12 am
by me
well thanks for the replies