i´M SO MEAN
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:37 pm
***
Bad breath forum
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=970
Hmmmmm.....let me think...i would probably give it to a few people....theres a handful of people at my work i would live to give it to..billie wrote:If you could give your BB to someone else WHO WOULD IT BE ?
my niece always makes comments like (who farted in here) and it makes me mad
she knows that it´s my breath. If other people say something like that it makes me sad and angry too but with my niece it´s different .When we were younger she always had bad breath too and she knew that she had BB that´s why i can´t understand why she alway´s gotta makes those comments.She knows what it feels like to have that problem
STUPID BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
So that´s why i would give it back to her
There are a lot of people that make stupid comments but they can´t hurt me like she does
my niece is the number one person i would give my bad breath too.
Maybe not forever but i would let her have it for 2 years i think HIHIHIHI I´M SOOOO MEAN !!!!!SOOOOOOOOOO MEAN
![]()
![]()
HAHAHAHA
Do you know some spell, mike987?mike987 wrote:it probably is mean to be thinking like this, yes..
but i think i can agree with you if it were with certian people.. i'm sure all of us, who have actually gone through this suffering, have a new outlook on life.. we have a deeper understanding for the suffering of others, no matter what their condition happens to be..
..but. there are some people out there who don't empathize with anyone.. they're mean, cruel, and just plain jerks.. I wouldn't mind handing my bb off to a perosn like this, so they could experience all we have, and learn to appreciate life and have some humility.
jc wrote:Do you know some spell, mike987?mike987 wrote:it probably is mean to be thinking like this, yes..
but i think i can agree with you if it were with certian people.. i'm sure all of us, who have actually gone through this suffering, have a new outlook on life.. we have a deeper understanding for the suffering of others, no matter what their condition happens to be..
..but. there are some people out there who don't empathize with anyone.. they're mean, cruel, and just plain jerks.. I wouldn't mind handing my bb off to a perosn like this, so they could experience all we have, and learn to appreciate life and have some humility.
How's that.. I even adjusted the grammar and wording for you to not sound like such a bone head :p .. I take pride in my spelling skills, but I've turned into a really sloppy typist. Thanks for the reminder... Seriously, thanks for keeping me in line XDrevision wrote:It probably is mean to be thinking like this; Yes..
.. Though I think I can agree with you concerning certain people. I'm sure all of us, who have actually gone through this suffering, have a new outlook on life. We have a deeper understanding for the suffering of others despite their condition.
However, there are some people out there who don't empathize with anyone. These people are mean, cruel jerks. I wouldn't mind handing my bb off to a person like this so they could experience all we have, learn to appreciate life, and gain some humility.