Page 1 of 1
The Bad Breath Clinics
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:35 pm
by carlos_bigsby
For those of you who have visited these clinics or the breath experts, I would like to ask what they advised you to do. Any information such as oral hygeine recommendation, products, or changes in diet. One member mentioned that one of these "experts" recommended SalivaSure. I havre recently tried it and it works a little with dry mouth.
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:30 am
by findacure
Seriously..i wouldnt bother with them....all money making scammers!
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:07 am
by mike987
yeh, what he said.. ^^^
These products and advice work for normal people.. who may occasionally have bad breath due to certian foods or not brushing or perhaps a cold.. But what we have is different.
These doctors don't live in our world, but with the rest of society who believe bad breath is merely a result of eating onions and not brushing your teeth once or twice a day.
I'd like to see a BB doctor who actually has bad breath himself.... yeh, he might not get much business because he obviously doesn't have the cure for his own breath, but a bb doctor with bb would have the best advice and greatest understanding on the varieties of problems and possible solutions to them..
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:43 am
by lolalola
I called a breath clinic about a year ago and the jerk doctor was so rude!!
I asked him if they offered laser treatment and he would not say NO but kept telling me to come in and I was becoming reluctant to go in because he wouldn't give me an answer. I also hate the fact that when I talk to idiots like this I just blurt out how much bb hurts my life and I think that is why he was just being more rude. Go figure the jerk works at the breath clinic!! Then he went on to mention that he did not have to discuss his treatments on the phone with me and mentioned some mouthwash after some prodding. I hung up the phone...