THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
on the lighter side
on the lighter side
The meet up was good. It`s rare to talk to someone with the same problem & who`s immune to my smell so I enjoyed it very much. It feels like a normal person again.I hope you guys do this too. It will kinda energize you in a way. Anyways, I showed Jon the pictures of my ex girlfriends & he said that they were knockouts. Yeah, that made me feel proud. It was just a short moment but it really feels good to talk about this problem to another person that really understand what you`re going through.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.