Page 1 of 1

Coconut Milk vs Cow Milk

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:07 am
by thanatos
:-k

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:27 am
by jc
Although I`m not sure about this, I think cow`s milk makes my breath worse.I get reactions that my breath smells fecal & sewage everytime I drink or eat anything with it.I don`t think that`s the case with the coconut milk but I still get reactions with it, only milder.

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:04 pm
by Busted
jc wrote:Although I`m not sure about this, I think cow`s milk makes my breath worse.I get reactions that my breath smells fecal & sewage everytime I drink or eat anything with it.I don`t think that`s the case with the coconut milk but I still get reactions with it, only milder.
Yes, but without the coconut milk, you still get reactions too right?

I think cocnut milk makes your bb less worse too.