Page 1 of 1

lets use escort girls

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:14 pm
by mar11
To find out how bad our breath is how about if we rent someone to test our breath.



I know this is weird, but how about if we rent some escort girls and meet them in a hotel room and ask them to rate how bad our H is , we can do it in london

Re: lets use escort girls

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:17 pm
by findacure
mar11 wrote:To find out how bad our breath is how about if we rent someone to test our breath.



I know this is weird, but how about if we rent some escort girls and meet them in a hotel room and ask them to rate how bad our H is , we can do it in london
Are u crazy? Why spend ur money on renting a girl...ew...are u sure u just want them to check your breath!!!!!

Anyway i think the best thing todo is to talk to strangers and pick up on thier reaction, thats more of an accurate reading.

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:50 pm
by thanatos
\:D/

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:16 am
by jc
You could get arrested for that but that is really tempting :)
Just hire someone with an odor fetish.At least you can be sure that they won`t back out from the deal. Maybe there`s a hot chick with an odor fetish somewhere out there. Just kidding :D

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:08 am
by Jimi Stein
Come on people still I can not believe some crazy chicks with dfecal odor fetish dont come on this site. We would be ****ing gods to them. :)

Have you seen 2 girls 1 cup video, I could watch only 1 minute of it and almost throw up.

Escort girls are good idea. When they are questioned I will take them to another room and ***k them.

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:38 am
by mike987
Jimi wrote:Come on people still I can not believe some crazy chicks with dfecal odor fetish dont come on this site. We would be ****ing gods to them. :)

Have you seen 2 girls 1 cup video, I could watch only 1 minute of it and almost throw up.

Escort girls are good idea. When they are questioned I will take them to another room and ***k them.
haha nooo.. why is 2 girls 1 cup everywhere!!

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:53 pm
by elliott
Haven't seen 2G-1cup yet, but I bet even their breath doesn't stink. Now that's sad!

Anyway, who said deez HOs won't lie just for the $$$? O:)

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:56 pm
by Jimi Stein
Ok that is it!!!

I am going to find those 2 girls and they will pay me by minutes smelling my breath. Remember we are like exuisite french delicatesse to them with our breath.

****ing shit eating cunts

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:31 pm
by Ice
it is sad to see the discussion that is going on in this topic.
just another reminder why we still havent made any progress....
if any normal person is reading this topic i belive he would send u to Jerry Springer show.
thats all I wanted to say.

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:38 pm
by Jimi Stein
Yes better read your marvelous s*****e post that I will have to delete, think next time before you post