THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
lets use escort girls
lets use escort girls
To find out how bad our breath is how about if we rent someone to test our breath.
I know this is weird, but how about if we rent some escort girls and meet them in a hotel room and ask them to rate how bad our H is , we can do it in london
I know this is weird, but how about if we rent some escort girls and meet them in a hotel room and ask them to rate how bad our H is , we can do it in london
Re: lets use escort girls
Are u crazy? Why spend ur money on renting a girl...ew...are u sure u just want them to check your breath!!!!!mar11 wrote:To find out how bad our breath is how about if we rent someone to test our breath.
I know this is weird, but how about if we rent some escort girls and meet them in a hotel room and ask them to rate how bad our H is , we can do it in london
Anyway i think the best thing todo is to talk to strangers and pick up on thier reaction, thats more of an accurate reading.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Come on people still I can not believe some crazy chicks with dfecal odor fetish dont come on this site. We would be ****ing gods to them.
Have you seen 2 girls 1 cup video, I could watch only 1 minute of it and almost throw up.
Escort girls are good idea. When they are questioned I will take them to another room and ***k them.
Have you seen 2 girls 1 cup video, I could watch only 1 minute of it and almost throw up.
Escort girls are good idea. When they are questioned I will take them to another room and ***k them.
haha nooo.. why is 2 girls 1 cup everywhere!!Jimi wrote:Come on people still I can not believe some crazy chicks with dfecal odor fetish dont come on this site. We would be ****ing gods to them.![]()
Have you seen 2 girls 1 cup video, I could watch only 1 minute of it and almost throw up.
Escort girls are good idea. When they are questioned I will take them to another room and ***k them.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.