Your Email Address:

First Name:

Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
cindyscursed

Post by cindyscursed »

Ice wrote:Cindy I belive u have tonsil stones. have u noticed them?rubb ure midlle finger around the area whre ure tonsils are, and smell thef inger. If it smells bad u have tonsil stones...I would suggest tonsilectomy in that case.
Thanks for the advise Ice,
I so wish I could do that now! But but I dont have money and it's sooooo hard to tell my parents.. Also, it's sad that there's no doctor doing laser tonsillectomy here in Australia... Arghhhhhh im so frustating

I swear Im gonna get it done as soon as I got the courage and $$

hand over mouth

Post by hand over mouth »

bleh, thanks for your reply. I am so glad that I am not alone in my skepticism. I thought I was the only one around that knew there were Therabreath reps all over the net. I had no idea that there were others here that felt the same way. I'm glad I found this site.

And, thanks for the warning about sweets. I'll be on the lookout for her posts as well.
cindyscursed

Post by cindyscursed »

No dont go away bleh please keep us updated!!!!!! Im a 21 y o soon to be female!!! I've been following your posts these past few days and u actually gave me hope [-o< on treating my condition. I sort of feel alive now and have ordered the products. I used them 2 yrs ago and it didnt work too.

I am yet to experience the happiness... please dont go bleh dont let anything get to u

sorry bout my english
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

You GO Bleh..... I hope this works for you.... I just got accused from someone here about working for Dr. Katz just because I asked if he'd read Sweets threads. I was just in disbelief. Hey, if something works for someone I say awesome! I don't go accusing anyone of anything right off the bat. That kind of stuff just PISSES ME OFF. I'm here just like everyone else, hoping PRAYING for a cure. I read every single post I think is promising in hopes of maybe trying to live a normal life like most live without the fear of totally disgusting someone just because I've entered the room.

Please don't stop posting Bleh... I want to hear how it goes for you. Who knows. the ppl that are accusing us may just be the ones employed by the "Dr. Katz's" themselves.... to deter us from finding something that works....
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

Okay, from my personal experience I'm going to say Sweets, Bleh, and yes, even you Sadgirl, are all potentially Katz salespeople. Now please don't get your panties in a bunch. I will still listen to you and try to be level-headed, but I will not be bullsh**ed any longer. Thank you.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

"the ppl that are accusing us may just be the ones employed by the "Dr. Katz's" themselves.... to deter us from finding something that works...."
That makes no sense.

(I'm not saying you are a Katz employee, btw)
Last edited by thanatos on Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
hand over mouth

Post by hand over mouth »

lol...yeah I give up trying to warn these people.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Eric wrote:Okay, from my personal experience I'm going to say Sweets, Bleh, and yes, even you Sadgirl, are all potentially Katz salespeople. Now please don't get your panties in a bunch. I will still listen to you and try to be level-headed, but I will not be bullsh**ed any longer. Thank you.

please my friend,

you have like one month in the forum and now you allready have the enough ¨personal experience¨ to acusse some members to be ¨Katz salespeople¨.....

Not only that you are wrong, but the bottom line is.....¿¿who cares?? There are just opinions about a product, it´s your choice to try it or not, and to believe it or not

If the opinions of this members makes you have doubts, you can browse the forum for more info and other members experience about the K12 cause this product has been reviewed in the forum many many times....

let´s all be supportive and positive with the others cause we are all in the same trip
bleh
Junior

Post by bleh »

I really don't get it. People who are NEW to this forum obviously have some balls to be throwing accusations at people when you haven't even been here long enough to know peoples stories. Maybe all of you accusers should spend less time accusing people of being this or that, and instead take time to read peoples previous posts. And Eric, I'm surprised you think im possibly a therabreath rep. Wasn't I the one who was complaining about how blue moon makes my breath at its worse and how i felt so down and depressed like two weeks ago?? I can't blame you all for hating on me for relying on a product that is sold by a money grubbing man, but WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO??? It just so happens that my cure was created by John Tagg but sold in the U.S. by Dr. Katz. Why is it that as soon as someone finds a cure people start throwing a fit and saying you're this and that. I already told you it didn't work for me 3 years ago! And another thing, don't you think that if I was a therabreath rep i'd be like my daily regime is using Therabreath Plus and a Therabreath tongue scraper as well as the probiotics. Speaking of daily regimes, it seems like some people who posts what works for THEM get criticized about how its not gonna work...or you're ruining your oral flora. Unless something is all natural, people tend to give their two cents on how it's never gonna work. So if every time salt water rinse, or step two of nasal irrigation, or apple cider vinegar doesn't work for me, should I be like "YOU'RE A REP FOR NETI POTS, OR APPLE CIDER VINEGAR!!!" Just because something doesn't work for YOU, doesn't mean it won't work for someone else who has a different case of chronic bb. Leave whoever is saying them alone, its their bb not yours. I even said in a earlier entry that therabreath probably made my breath worse with the probiotics. Seriously...if anyone finds a cure don't ever post it because you're suddenly gonna turn into a "witch" and people are gonna start trying to ruin you.

I don't know. I see how it is from both sides. Before I was cured every post that someone wrote "CURED!!" or "CURE AFTER TONSILLECTOMY!!" made me burn on the inside. Not only because of jealousy, but because everyones own methods did not work for me. I think it even made my breath worse. I truthfully read in envy of other people about how their lives were moving on in a direction I knew mine wasn't....

Cindyscursed- You sound like you're in the same situation as me. I posted about a month ago about how i was interested in getting a tonsillectomy but I didn't have the money or nerve to ask my parents. I was going to wait until i graduated college and was into my career to take time off, but I knew it was going to be impossible to take two weeks off from anything.

Sad- WHAT??? I've been keeping up with your posts for the past 3 or 4 months, and now suddenly you're a rep? Don't you think reps have something better to do then complain about their bb or write about tonsillectomies on this forum? Instead, wouldn't it be a smarter marketing proposal to be like "yes! use the therabreath nasal drops if you want those pesty tonsil stones to go away! it really worked for me!!!"

JIMI- what's going on with your site now??? when i read from posts three or four years ago, everyone was supportive and always had valuable information to share. now not only are you MIA, but so are all the pioneers of this forum. I remember there being a "sheriff" saying "i don't even know why i'm here anymore." I'M BEGINNING TO THINK THE SAME THING!!!
forest
Total Newbie

Post by forest »

Hello,

I have been using K12 blis for more than a month and it is working!
I am not a Therabreath representative, I am a software engineer and don't need to work extra hours.. :)

I actually found a New Zealand website that sells the same product for a lower price and I am buying it from there..K12 blis is not a product created by Therabreath, they are just importing them

I am glad it is working for others too.. and I am writing this because it could work for some more people too.. I know how it feels to have bad breath, very frustrating..

btw, I had a very strong case of bad breath, I am not only taking K12 blis,
but I have been taking probiotics and anti-candida herbs for years, with a slow improvement.. and I keep taking them.. I don't think K12 blis by itself would keep clean my inners.. it is doing a great job with my mouth, something the other probriotics did improve but not to the extent that K12 is doing..

Sorry that K12 blis is not working for some others..I have found out that some days I need to take 2 lonzeges instead of 1 (during my period and other days).. it makes the difference...
actually I started taking 2 lozenges instead of one (more than a month ago), just because didn't read the instructions carefully, maybe that is why I experienced such a huge difference in my breath... then I went to one a day... but then found out, by experience, than I need to take two some days..

hope this help for some..
04paynem

Post by 04paynem »

coming back to update. I started using yogurt instead of water for the mixture they provide like they suggest and it has been even better now. Still using morning and night.

bleh wrote:So far so good. I woke up this morning and for once in my life, my mouth wasn't utterly dry with a strong fecal taste to it. This product is working so well that I forgot to brush my teeth this morning....I know how stupid that sounds to most of you but I was really busy and I went to use the product and realized I hadn't brushed my teeth. (i did after that) Anyways, back to the post, this product isn't 100% effective. I noticed when I get stressed out, my mouth dries out and I start to get a little bit of a metallic taste in my mouth, but that's about it. Chewing a piece of gum fixed that problem for me. We'll see how much longer this holds up...
yeah, lots of stress for me with finals and such. If i don't keep a bottle of water around my mouth gets dry. One thing i have noticed is that when I check for BB and there is the slightest hint of it, i can just rub my tongue around in my mouth, on the roof of the mouth or the teeth, and it is completely gone and im good to go for another hour. Then just repeat.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Wow it is interesting only the new members are reporting the true effectiveness of Blis

Hopefully there will be some banning soon
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

forest wrote:Hello,

I have been using K12 blis for more than a month and it is working!
I am not a Therabreath representative, I am a software engineer and don't need to work extra hours.. :)

I actually found a New Zealand website that sells the same product for a lower price and I am buying it from there..K12 blis is not a product created by Therabreath, they are just importing them

I am glad it is working for others too.. and I am writing this because it could work for some more people too.. I know how it feels to have bad breath, very frustrating..

btw, I had a very strong case of bad breath, I am not only taking K12 blis,
but I have been taking probiotics and anti-candida herbs for years, with a slow improvement.. and I keep taking them.. I don't think K12 blis by itself would keep clean my inners.. it is doing a great job with my mouth, something the other probriotics did improve but not to the extent that K12 is doing..

Sorry that K12 blis is not working for some others..I have found out that some days I need to take 2 lonzeges instead of 1 (during my period and other days).. it makes the difference...
actually I started taking 2 lozenges instead of one (more than a month ago), just because didn't read the instructions carefully, maybe that is why I experienced such a huge difference in my breath... then I went to one a day... but then found out, by experience, than I need to take two some days..

hope this help for some..
Can you just volountarily leave this board, your post smells 100 % spam, or do I have to boot you!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

bleh wrote: JIMI- what's going on with your site now??? when i read from posts three or four years ago, everyone was supportive and always had valuable information to share. now not only are you MIA, but so are all the pioneers of this forum. I remember there being a "sheriff" saying "i don't even know why i'm here anymore." I'M BEGINNING TO THINK THE SAME THING!!!
Then ***k off, who needs you here, you smell like a spammer too. Suddenly everybody is gettig cured and Blis is out for over 4 years. Do you think we are so stupid, our members want the truth not some lying idiots posting their spammy posts. Piss off.
lastone69
Junior

Post by lastone69 »

I'm really getting sick of all this Bulls**t!!!! I f**kn dont know who to trust on this damn forum!! After a couple of post reading I get all happy and motivated and then later Im depressed thinking that a certain method to help my BB is probably a hoax! Stop accusing people of being false and if there are actually people on here that would trick people like me who are so close to s*****e to make a few extra bucks then please get the hell out of here and I hope you feel good giving false hopes to people and driving them over the edge!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic