Your Email Address:

First Name:

Sinus fungus

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am quite positive that the bb is not oroginating from the mouth, I am applying the peroxide to sinuses and it just clears them out and the taste is clear, there is no gunk taste in the throat so I am positive the cause for most of us is the supporation in the sinuses, some kind of infection. That is why we are tired, our heads are congested, we have bad taste in our mouths and finally bad breath. I dot apply peroxide to my tongue or mouth and if I smell the tongue residue it does not smell bad, also the back of my throat does not smell so bad

we need to get rid of the infection in our sinuses, it is a long lasting infection that will not get away so soon so we need to be persistent

maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

this is it im sure i have been doing this and it works its all day.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I went out today, people still reaceted after a while, dont know how much better it is, probably 10 %

I am dissapointed!!! I was at concert and ***k I needed to shut my shitty mouth closed all the time. It is so ****ing annoying, this bad breath.

I am probably gonna flood my sinuses with dishwasher

****ing bad breath, it is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neighbours hate me, beause I smell in the upper flor, I saw them holding nose in front of my door! ****ing assholes, how much worse can my bad breath be!! I really dont have any idea, it is monstrous if the neighbours react so much, people smell me like 20 or 30 meters away, I really dont have a ****ing chance to ever have a normal life, who is gonna spend tie with me, I used to have grf but they were mostly psychos thaat other bfr dumped, still they were good looking but psychos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really dont know what to do, if I would not work for somebody I would soon be in the streets probably. I am good looking, really am, they wanted me to be a model in the highschool but I was so ashamed of bad breath. And chick when they come from far away you can see their smile looking at me, and when they come closer like 10 meters suddenly their face change, and they look away avoid any contact!!!!!!!!!1

FUCING SHIT OF A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

jimi, could you have body odor? I know some people have fecal body odor because of the bacteria on their body eating up the sweat.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

No not really, only when I sweat. Usually people just sit next to me with no problem, but when I open my mouth just a little bit the problem appears, it must be coming from my nose
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

Believe me. People won't want to sit beside you when you have nasal bb. It's easy to test it. Go swimming in a crowded pool. With your armpit submerged into the water, stand near a group of people and do not speak. Observe for any reaction.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am still spraying perixide in my sinuses but now my whole throat is inflamed like I have a strong flue.

I never get sick, i did not have a flu for years not and now I experience pain in my throat and it is inflamed, I can hardly swallow down.

I just dont get it, Am I helping my body to cure the infection or I am makin ghte infection. Peroxide is curing infections not other way around, ****ing hell I am in terrible pain!!

I have sore throat after 5 years or more.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Last night I was in such an agony, my sinuses were inflamed for the first time in my life, I mean i had to swalllow pnd every 10 seconds it was pouring down my throat, my nose was blocked, I could not breath not even sleep.

Horrible experience. I cant use peroxide anymore, I just dont know if I am helping my ody or not helping, but the agony was to big, I though i will suffocate myself.

Even now I still have a soar throat and pain in my sinuses and still mucus forming all the time.

WTF
faith59
Junior

Sinususitis

Post by faith59 »

[quote="Jimi"]Last night I was in such an agony, my sinuses were inflamed for the first time in my life, I mean i had to swalllow pnd every 10 seconds it was pouring down my throat, my nose was blocked, I could not breath not even sleep.

Horrible experience. I cant use peroxide anymore, I just dont know if I am helping my ody or not helping, but the agony was to big, I though i will suffocate myself.

Even now I still have a soar throat and pain in my sinuses and still mucus forming all the time.

WTF

Sounds like Sinusitis which is worse than flu . It makes you nauseous and throw up from the mucus going down your throat and upsets your stomache. I had it once and missed work for four days straight.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so you are saying it is will be 4 days like that, omg

I never had sinusitis in my life, I think the proxide wa to potent
faith59
Junior

Post by faith59 »

You might want to use the netting pot to clean out all that mucus and maybe take some Vitamin C . I know you don't want to have to take antibotics .
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ok I am through,finally I feel better after 2 days of agony, I still cough but the worse is behind me

I think the mistake I made was using perxoide too often and then I mixed it with baking soda and salt + peroxide, that was leathal combination for me.

I will still experiment one spray per week only peroxide this time, I mean I have to, i suspect sinuses are infected and that is why I have bb.
orange111
Junior

Post by orange111 »

hi, i mix baking soda with warm water pour into my nostrils, when the water gets to the back of my mouth it makes me gag but i can see mucus (clear) dripping from my nose.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

ORANGE I have done the rinses and mucous gets loose and come out, clear, but still I have bb. Actually I think the loose mucous make my bb worst since it is constantly running down my throat. How about you, any luck diminishing your bb?
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Jimi wrote:I am still spraying perixide in my sinuses but now my whole throat is inflamed like I have a strong flue.

I never get sick, i did not have a flu for years not and now I experience pain in my throat and it is inflamed, I can hardly swallow down.

I just dont get it, Am I helping my body to cure the infection or I am makin ghte infection. Peroxide is curing infections not other way around, ****ing hell I am in terrible pain!!

I have sore throat after 5 years or more.
Just a few weeks ago the same thing happened to me because I was nasal rinsing and gargling with high concentrations of salt. Had the worst throat pain in my life. It lasted for over a week. My doc did a test and said it was not an infection.

So I knew it was the salt. I stopped.

The pain was so bad I could to sleep or talk for two days.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic