Your Email Address:

First Name:

Been doing the peroxside

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master

Been doing the peroxside

Post by halihope »

Hi you guys, lately I been using peroxide mixed with water to brush, rinse. gargle teeth since I been busy with doctor's appointments and labs. I also discarded the med in my nasal spray bottle and replaced it with two parts water and one part peroxide. I spray several times each nostril and it burns after the third spray but not too bad, the mucous comes out white and foamy. I noticed less reaction from people and only twice I saw someone rubbing nose but just like one rub. I am not doing this regimen constantly only two days before my appointments because it's time consuming.
Last Saturday my brother came to visit and I had been drinking coffee since Thursday and every chance I got went into the bathroom to brush and gargle with peroxide but bb was still strong enough that my brother was sitting sideways across from me at the table and finally covered his nose, well I didn't care! I kept talking and even laughing that is what he gets for lying to me when I asked him long ago how strong is my bb and he denied I have any!! NOW I KNOW NOT TO DRINK COFFEE CAUSE IT GIVES ME VERY STRONG BB THAT EVEN THE PEROXIDE CAN'T HELP.
On Friday I have a docs appointment so I will try the peroxide nasal spray and tilt my head way back and wait for three minutes and do the rest of my regimen and see what happens. By the way on Monday I saw a nephrologist (not my doct) and did the peroxide regimen and never saw him reacting, actually he even flirted with me.

iva
Master

Post by iva »

Hi, halihope

aren`t you afraid that using peroxide will damage your tissues? I have tried to gargle with peroxide mixed with water, but it only changes my bb for 5 minutes or so.
For me I am pretty sure that if I could brush my throat the way I do my teeth and tongue, that would help a lot...
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi iva

I agree with you. If we could brush the back of the throat area then we would smell much better.

Maybe a waterpik/oral irrigator would help especially if we have PND.

D
iva
Master

Post by iva »

Hi, Drastic

have you taken any measures to reduce your PND?
I am trying to approach my bb logically and to exclude possible reasons one by one. So far doctors have told me that my bb cannot be due to my stomach, dentists say mt teeth are in perfect shape, but I have not had a thorugh examination of my throat and sinuses and that is what comes next.
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi iva,

I am on antihistamine and nasonex. I don't drink milk, nor eat chocolates, sugar is out totally which means that I deprive myself of desserts in any form. As a result of not eating any form of sugar and milk I have lost quite a lot of weight since I only snack on fruits. I dont smoke and avoid people who smoke.

I still have PND but it is alot less.

Have you tried the waterpik/irrigator. I am going to try that on my tonsils blast anything away. Hope it works.

BTW. I am scheduled for tonsillectomy but I am very afraid. I might not go through with it.

D.
halihope
Master

Jimmi how are you doing with the peroxide?

Post by halihope »

I do not know if peroxide mixed with water can hurt the tissues but at this point this is the only thing that is helping me some. I do carry water and also sugar free gum or candy when out because I feel the mix sort of dries my mouth. My hubby has been doing nightly mouth rinses with this mix for over a year and he is fine.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

DRASTIC is the nasonex helping with your pnd and how is your breath?

JIMMI you been using the peroxide for a while and it seems daily any negative side effects such as w/ tissues?? Most important is it helping? How is your bb?
iva
Master

Post by iva »

Peroxide sold in pharmacies is actually hydrogen peroxide, which is used e.g. in hair dye products and I seriously doubt that it can be harmless and natural. Do not misunderstand me, I am using it too, I have used so many drugs and shit for the past 6 years that I`ve been thinking of checking my liver functions... Yet my bb is still here. I have stopped eating proteins for weeks, but this has not helped me either. Something is going on deep down in my throat, I am sure of it! I had tonsillectomy when I was a child, now I regret it because maybe if I had tonsils, I could try this laser treatment which was recently discovered and maybe it could work for me.
Drastic are u sure cannot do without the tonsillectomy?
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi Halihope,

The Nasonex did help reduce the swelling in my nose hence no blocked nose and the antihistamine has reduced the PND alot. But my breath is still POOP. Nasonex does nothing for the breath.

Hi iva. I backed out of the surgery. Too afraid to go through with it and I am in a foreign country away from my parents and family. So I backed out.

On another note people I tried an oral irrigator this morning on the lowest setting. GUESS what? I blasted the holes in my tonsils and you should see the crap that comes out. The holes on my tonsils are narrow and deep not shallow so I thought nothing could be in them since I could not see any tonsil stones on the surface. I was wrong. SO WRONG. There was a HUGE stone in my right tonsil. Coincidene???? I think not, since only my right tonsil smells like shit. I then continued to blast and blast and blast away.

My luck after doing all. The smell coming my my right tonsil got less, much less. And when I breathe out the poop smell was gone. I am sure there are more hidden tonsil stones but now that I know what really caused my odour I will use the oral irrigator everyday.

D
iva
Master

Post by iva »

drastic,

could you try laser for your tonsils] if you can get cured that way, I think its better not have tonsillectomw, because tonsils serve to protect what`s lower (lungs, heart, etc.) What can you do with oral irrrigator? Can you clean yoor throat? I googled it but the results do not give a clear idea of the possible applications of the irrigator. Has your bb improved
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic