Your Email Address:

First Name:

What are your ambitions in life?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ithurts
Advanced

What are your ambitions in life?

Post by ithurts »

And would you do it when you're finally free of bb.
I remember someone mentioned that if she were free of bb, she would try to have a kid. This actually brings tears to my eyes. wow.

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

i would hit on your mom, no doubt.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

Archimonide, what do u mean?
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

I follow my dreams anyways. Nothing will hold me back.
me new account
Total Newbie

Post by me new account »

If I ever get cured I'm gonna live my life to the fullest. I will go back to college wich I have recently drop out of due to BB and also will get a better job. I will get rid of cable tv, internet and all the things that motivate you to stay home instead of living your life outside the cave wich is where is supposed to be lived. I will be as social as I can be and live every day like is the last. ;)
Green
Junior

Post by Green »

Hmm...What I would do if my nasal odor went away?

Well, first, I wouldn't give a Sh*t about what ppl thought about me anymore and I would have a lot of confidence

I would always be grateful for the opportunity to live my life to the fullest...

Most importantly,
I would focus more in class and become a better student...
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

Well i try not to let bb get in my way and for the most part it doesnt.... but

If i had no bb/nasel smell i would love to laugh close to peoples faces and express my self like i really want to without having to worry about them smelling my breath. I also wouldnt want to be wondering if they touched their nose because of my smell .

I think i would try to talk to way more girls and actually decide to have a gf so that i can do all the normal things w her like rest of the guys (kissing/cuddling and ofcourse sex)
fedenon

Post by fedenon »

"I remember someone mentioned that if she were free of bb, she would try to have a kid." very :(
i dont speak english...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic