Your Email Address:

First Name:

Info

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
asd
Master

Info

Post by asd »

Well strangely for me I have been ignoring oral hygiene for a few weeks. Like brushing my teeth once every couple of days maybe and gargling one in three or more days. But I havent noticed any oral differences in any departments, including BB.

DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Thanks for the info asd.

we havent seen you around in a long time.

welcome back.

Hope to hear more from you.

Drastic
phineas

Re: Info

Post by phineas »

asd wrote:Well strangely for me I have been ignoring oral hygiene for a few weeks. Like brushing my teeth once every couple of days maybe and gargling one in three or more days. But I havent noticed any oral differences in any departments, including BB.
As far as I knew, you were cured, or something close to it. Is that not the case? What's happening with you?
asd
Master

Post by asd »

Well I have been looking at some other stuff really. I'll give a few bits of info I have found:
Firstly a website called scribd.com. Has loads of free books, including some of those Bad breath reports so you can have a look at them for free if they interest you at all. Also may be some more stuff on there but I havn't really searched it. In one of the e-books is a piece called '18 Tricks to Teach Your Body' one of these tricks is a method to clear sinuses which may be of some relevance to people here. It is basicly pushing your tongue to the roof of your mouth and pressing between your eyebrows alternately for around 20secs, have a look if this sounds usefull.
I am basicly going to get my mercury fillings out and do a longish fast.

On a site I was shown it speaks of getting bad breath during the fast due to the toxins being released etc which is probably something we have all heard before. However I am not doing the fast for BB primarily just as an experiance and to help my body, well to see if it helps my body.

Here is said site quickfasting.com
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

asd wrote: It is basicly pushing your tongue to the roof of your mouth and pressing between your eyebrows alternately for around 20secs
rofl
asd
Master

Post by asd »

Well there is scientific back up for it http://www.scribd.com/doc/5423/18-Trick ... -Your-Body read point 5. Maybe someone would make that up for a laugh but I'm not sure who.
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

very interesting webpage asd. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Drastic
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic