Your Email Address:

First Name:

Do YOU eat breakfast?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
NYConfused
Junior

Do YOU eat breakfast?

Post by NYConfused »

yes/no

how do you feel it affects your breath, if at all?

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I would like to make an important contribution to this very-promising thread that could finally solve BB.

Do you pick your nose?
phineas

Post by phineas »

Arch,
I realize that this condition has made you a cynic, because it has changed me as well, into someone I don't want to be. But seriously dude, f*ck off. People here are trying to figure things out, and you aren't helping. Keep your negative thoughts to yourself.

As for the thread. Yes I do eat breakfast, but not eggs, since they give me bad indigestion and gross burps. Normally oats and fruit and turkey. And there is no discernible difference when I do or don't eat breakfast.
NYConfused
Junior

Post by NYConfused »

Archimonde wrote:I would like to make an important contribution to this very-promising thread that could finally solve BB.

Do you pick your nose?
so you dont think your breath might possibly differ after u brush and dont eat as opposed to when you brush then eat? in one situation, you have a "clean mouth", and another you have a mouth with food in it
Speak_no_evil

Post by Speak_no_evil »

I do eat breakfast every morning before work. I have to because I take a bunch of vitamins and a few other things that won't make me sick if I take on an empty stomach.

I love cereal and will sometimes have that but I feel like it makes my breath worse. Could be the milk. Most days I'll do something damn near tasteless, mostly broccoli or string beans with salt. l use to use Lawry's seasoning salt but that seems to linger even after the brushing, scraping, irrigating, etc.
Almost 3 months post tonsillectomy...no avail.
NYConfused
Junior

Post by NYConfused »

Speak_no_evil wrote:I do eat breakfast every morning before work. I have to because I take a bunch of vitamins and a few other things that won't make me sick if I take on an empty stomach.

I love cereal and will sometimes have that but I feel like it makes my breath worse. Could be the milk. Most days I'll do something damn near tasteless, mostly broccoli or string beans with salt. l use to use Lawry's seasoning salt but that seems to linger even after the brushing, scraping, irrigating, etc.
apparently hunger breath is real and ive heard people say that if u dont eat breakfast your breath will stink. that was said of "normal" individuals, not sure about chronic bb sufferers, but i figured it was worth visiting. just clarifying why i made this thread.

i also notice my friend sometimes comes out without brushing (and ill smell it) and once he eats/chews gum, his breath is fine

myself, i dont eat breakfast, but lately i have been... im on the fence on whether it has any affect on my breath, hence this thread. and yeah im starting to believe that dairy may be a cause of bb for me. i have cut out a lot of dairy (i never really thought of how much dairy i consume, its everywhere... pizza, cheeseburgers, sandwiches, etc) and i feel better about my breath, whether it be a placebo effect or not. and i do notice when i drink milk, by mouth feels like it stinks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic