Your Email Address:

First Name:

ph acid level

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

meowkity1 wrote:my ent takes tonsils out, but he did tell me to try a med that relievs stomach acid. I havnt tried it yet
I was taking strong antacids daily to compensate from what I was diagnosed as having too much stomach acid. However the doctor that diagnosed did so off of anecdotal evidence and not off any tests appart from the positive H.Pylori test. He diagnosed me with GERD.

The antacids actually were making my heartburn worse and I knew something was up so I did some internet research. A lot of health type sites seem to agree that often with these cases it can be a case of Too Little Stomach Acid instead of too much. Here is an example - http://www.nutritionalwellness.com/arch ... h_acid.php

Anyway I have since stopped taking the antacids and started taking digestive enzymes and chewing my food a lot more. I have noticed that I am getting heartburn a whole lot less and also I used to find undigested food in my waste and I no longer do.

There has been no change to my breath though. Still room clearing.

rexona
Total Newbie

Post by rexona »

have you all ever tested your bb with halimeter and can you write the score you made? i have been tested 2 times by 2 diffrent clinics, result was 60. first clinic told me 60 bb level second clinic says normal results. its so doubtful..
so i want really buy a halimeter for my self.

thanks
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Where do you guys buy HCl?

:-({|=
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic