Your Email Address:

First Name:

What are the Best Products?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
soulsk8erboi2008
Total Newbie

What are the Best Products?

Post by soulsk8erboi2008 »

Now i know that some products work for some people and some dont work so well with others. But what products truely have the most success with you guys?

Thanks

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

TUNG brush.
Cheapest and the only truly effective product I used.
soulsk8erboi2008
Total Newbie

Post by soulsk8erboi2008 »

Well....i'll check that out....i have heard alot of good things about it. The best thing that seemed to work pretty well for me is chewing whole cloves...it tastes EXACTLEY like Dr.Katz ZOX mints....just alot stronger. And most of us need extra strength anyway. It made my mouth water and my saliva was that "fresh" taste that i havent felt for in awhile.

\:D/ YAH!
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

None, so far
moca
Total Newbie

Post by moca »

Hello All, I would like to know if anyone in the group every tried some thing called, Breath Appeal. And If so how did it work for you.
Thanks. :mrgreen:
shiloh_bluez
Total Newbie

Post by shiloh_bluez »

breath appeal..tasted like koolaid...yumm....didnt work.

in fact. this is what i found.

'Breath Appeal' taken to court
Do No Evil – A Park Avenue pediatrician has filed a lawsuit in New York against the maker of "Breath Appeal," claiming it ruined his smile. Dr. Greg Yapalater used "Breath Appeal" to freshen his breath from 1999 until the end of 2004, when he says he discovered the bad-breath cure had dissolved the enamel on his teeth
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic