Your Email Address:

First Name:

WHO IS CURED WITH THE HELP OF OUR SITE?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Haligone wrote:Hal, are you still 100% BB free? I suspect my BB might be caused by a wisdom tooth as well, but I'm trying not to get my hopes high, as I bet I'll probably have it taken out and STILL have BB......... It's just the way it is with me, a cure seems to work for a while, and then the BB comes back.
I dont have the tongue odour I used to have and I cant smell anything using my usual testing methods. And I am assured by a trusted source who first told me to "GET HELP" over 25 years ago that I am still BB free since getting that tooth out. I know how you feel though, because it took me years from discovering the stench from my tooth to actually having it out, because of the doubt after the let-down of my tonsillectomy and countless other let-downs.

bbsmells

Post by bbsmells »

i have a lot of cavities that i am going to have filled. do you think this could be the cause of my bb? have you ever done grafting or scaling?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Yes tooth decay can cause BB. You should ensure that there's no active decay. I dont know what grafting is, and I've never had gum disease or the need for scaling.
terminalBB

Post by terminalBB »

hopefulnblessed wrote:I was!! :lol: I was reading and reading for a while. I remember being so excited about the mouthwasth (oceanside). I kept waiting and waiting!!

But when I began reading about wisdom teeth I began to really pay attention to mine. I noticed the gum flap after reading about it. I would have never really paid attention if I hadn't read about.

My dentist recommended that I get them removed just because they could cause problems in the future, but I wasn't going to do it. It was a whole year after him telling me that before I actually removed them. They weren't causing me any pain or discomfort.

This site has been very helpful. Just reading others experiences really helped. I am currently in a financial crisis (bk) but when I am in the clear again I will donate.

um so sorry this is quite off topic jimi but you said there was a gum flap, i have that too! at the back both back sides off my gum, to think about it, they happened at almost the same time i think my BB started a little after, dose this mean that if get my wisdom teeth removed that it will go away, but i'm only 13 so they are still my baby teeth, thanx so much
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

There seem to be a lot of really young people here with BB. I feel bad for you guys. You've got a hard road ahead of you. As shameful as it feels, talk with your parents about it as soon as you can. If they don't think it's a big deal, show them this site and the kind of crap you have ahead of you for the rest of your life if you can't find a fix.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

mike987 wrote:There seem to be a lot of really young people here with BB. I feel bad for you guys. You've got a hard road ahead of you. As shameful as it feels, talk with your parents about it as soon as you can. If they don't think it's a big deal, show them this site and the kind of crap you have ahead of you for the rest of your life if you can't find a fix.
Im young and in my opinion being younger is an advantage, because you are finding the cure at an earlier time, hence which results in longer quality time if the cure is found.
One Day One Day....
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

mike987 wrote:Still seems like we're going in circles here...

When I was around two or three years ago, the hot thing was Sunflower Oil... every morning I swashed that stuff in my mouth like a stooge.. "When the oil turns cloudy, you know it's pulling the toxins out" .. What a bunch of crap.

Then sugar free vitamin C tablets.. So I carried a bag of those things with me everywhere I went.

Then Zinc was a hot cure, and products like 'TUNG gel' were glorified.

edit: Oh yeah, I also subscribed to the Chlorophyl theory... It seemed to have merit, but as usual none of these actually WORKED

There's no magic bullet. It seems like any cure that's ever been recognized has only been effective for 2 weeks.. Was it ever really effective at all? Every time there's a new hope, we see someone's two week success story and the BB comes back or the person vanishes.

On one page we're encouraged to drink milk after eating garlic.. on another page, we're told "Milk is for babies" and humans don't need dairy. I appreciate all the information.. but doesn't it feel like we're just stuck in a whirlpool? Moving from one bogus ingredient to the next, often with obvious contradictions?

Suppose 50% or more of us have BB coming from bacteria in the mouth... Shouldn't we have found some basic remedy that works 100% of the time for everyone? Just as an example, a Zinc lozenge sounds like a good idea. Does or does not Zinc destroy foul bacteria odor? If it does, the Zinc Lozenge should be a guaranteed remedy every time it's used. (Still waiting on word whether that's effective or not)

Look at the drugstore isles... The craziest assortment of minute ingredients... thousands of kinds of oils to swish or consume, herbs that each apparently have some special properties that will enhance our health in some way.

I don't buy it. Or maybe I'm just sick of it.

I may be mistaken, but it seemed anyone who has been cured had an operation.. and severe physical adjustment to their body... Taking a laundry list of separate ingredients in different manners and dosages is BS, in my opinion.

"First I brush my teeth... Then I brush my teeth AGAIN with 3 different brands of toothpaste.. then I stand on one foot while facing the rising sun, recite the sutras, and gargle peanut oil while chewing on a frog's toe. .. It's great that my nightmare has finally ended!... Yadda yadda yaddaa"
With all due respect to the 'sheriff, I thought that the whole point of this forum was to share ideas and see if anything would work.
malory
Master
not cured but informed and educated by your site

Post by malory »

2 months ago I had never even heard of TMAU or found a support group in the UK for bb people. Thanks to Jimi, I have met nice people through using the site and I have now got a positive diagnosis for TMAU. Not cured but much better off than I was!
faithful1

Post by faithful1 »

I was helped tremendously by this website and I will be donating to it. I didnt realize the white "fur" on my tongue was abnormal until I read about others here with the same symptoms. So because of the sharing of info here I realized I should get tested for candida. And yes, I do have it. I am using probiotics to combat it and hope to be rid of it soon. My doc gave me Fluconazole but that doesnt work (nothing he gives me works lol)

Anyway, thank you all for sharing and especially to the person who suggesting letting a probiotic like Acidophillus sit on the tongue and then scraping it off to get the white off. That has helped a lot.
VICKSTER
Advanced

Concha Bullosa Cure

Post by VICKSTER »

Hey Jimi and Folks,
Had Concha Bullosa removal and the very next day , got out packing. Tongue is pink, both doctor and hubby agree... fresh breath, came home had coffee, smells NORMAL.....OMG !!!! I will give it some time but wow my mouth feels great ! Cure... I do think so
Jimi, my doctor found the Concha, but Ayndimur gave me conformation... so I say thank you and he, God bless you both.
nicc
Junior

Re: Concha Bullosa Cure

Post by nicc »

VICKSTER wrote:Hey Jimi and Folks,
Had Concha Bullosa removal and the very next day , got out packing. Tongue is pink, both doctor and hubby agree... fresh breath, came home had coffee, smells NORMAL.....OMG !!!! I will give it some time but wow my mouth feels great ! Cure... I do think so
Jimi, my doctor found the Concha, but Ayndimur gave me conformation... so I say thank you and he, God bless you both.
that's great news! I'm glad gor you. I've read about Concha Bullosa for the first time yesterday and it might be the solution to my problem as well.
What sort of intervention have you done (laser, surgical, radiofrequency)? did you have deviated septum as well?
Are you an antibiotics now?
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

updates VICK?
mike987
Super Angel

Re: Concha Bullosa Cure

Post by mike987 »

nicc wrote:
VICKSTER wrote:Hey Jimi and Folks,
that's great news! I'm glad gor you. I've read about Concha Bullosa for the first time yesterday and it might be the solution to my problem as well.
What sort of intervention have you done (laser, surgical, radiofrequency)? did you have deviated septum as well?
Are you an antibiotics now?
Congrats VICKSTER! But do keep us updated. It's great to hear good news from old regulars. :)
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

vicki
are you still cured? were u on antibiotics bc that can give you false hope and as soon as you stop bb comes right back.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

forget it, she will not answer, sorry guys, she is just too egoistic. I do not want people like that on this board. I think I will ban her. I send her several emails to update us and she just plays with us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic