Your Email Address:

First Name:

okay listen UP....i think i got the cure...but give me 1week

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

realbad can you at least explain what area of BB it relates to?

realbad
Junior

Post by realbad »

what do you mean? how bad my bb is? well...it started at 18yrs old.. im 21 now.. i tried everything AND I MEAN EVERYTHING. meds, colonoscopy,endoscopy ents after ents...vitamins minerals diets you name it ive done it. im the type of guy that like everything clean especially hygiene and i hate when im being embarrassed so i will do what ever it takes to get this problem out of my fuckin life... it ruined my life, and relationship with my friends and family. i mean RUINED...THATs how bad my bb is.. its something i cant get rid of..ill give you guys more info on monday get back to me..
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I mean does it involve irrigation, mouthwashes, potions, medical treatment, drugs etc. Roughly in what field of BB management have you so far managed to cure yourself?
mimmi

Post by mimmi »

He tries anyway. Good luck, realbad! :)
TeamZissou
Advanced

Post by TeamZissou »

Why not just tell people what you're doing? Even if it does work longer than a week for you, there's no guarantee it will for others anyways. And if it stops working for you, maybe it won't stop for others.

If you know about something that helped you for even a day or two why not post it? Give people a chance to try it instead of wasting more time.

Posting about an idea before you're willing to share it makes it look like you just want attention.
alinat
Total Newbie

Curious newbie

Post by alinat »

Hi guys
I am new to this forum and felt I had to join because I am so sick of feeling like a leper. BB is making me so depressed that I dont enjoy anything anymore. I thought I would wait and see if realbad had any good news.
terranpatriot
Advanced
United States of America

Post by terranpatriot »

any progress?
realbad
Junior

Post by realbad »

OKAY GUYS. TODAYS THE DAY....
BEFORE I TELL YOU GUYS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING, I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY STORY FIRST.
IM 20 YEARS OLD MALE. THIS PROBLEM I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING STARTED WHEN I WAS 18. IT HAS RUINED MY LIFE COMPLETELY. SOMETIMES LIKE SOME OF YOU PEOPLE IN HERE I WANTED TO JUST DIE...BECAUSE OF ALL THE HUMILIATION AND THE FEELING THAT I CANT TALK TO PEOPLE BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID IF THEY WOULD SMELL ME. EVERYTIME I TALK TO SOMEONE I ALWAYS LOOK FOR THEIR REACTION. THERES BEEN A POINT WHERE I DIDNT TALK TO ANYONE INCLUDING MY FAMILY. LIFE HAS BEEN HELL..IT ALL STARTED THAT ONE DAY I WOKE UP WITH A HEADACHE, FEVER AND DIZZINESS.. THE ROOM WOULD SPIN WHEN I LIFTED MY HEAD. THIS LASTED FOR 1 WEEK...I DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH MY BODY...I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND HE SAID IT WAS ACID REFLUX BUT I DOUBTED THAT AFTER TRYING ACID MEDICATIONS AND EATING HEALTHIER. SO FROM THAT POINT ON I HAD BAD BREATH....IVE TRIED EVERYTHING FUCKIN THING IN THE WORLD...HERES A LIST OF THINGS WHAT I HHAVE DONE...IT GOES IN ORDER.
realbad
Junior

Post by realbad »

-EATING HEALTHY
-ACID REFLUX DIET
-PPI'S, ACID REDUCING MEDS
-COLONOSCOPY
-IVE TRIED ALL THE MEDS IN THE PHARMACY RELATED TO STOMACH
-ENDOSCOPY
-WISDOM TOOH EXTRACTION
-BEEN TO MANY DOCTORS AND DENTISTS
-ENTS,GIS
-TRIED VITAMINS,MINERALS,HCL PILLS, NETIPOT
-TMAU DIET, NO CARB DIET, NO FAT DIET, NO PROTEIN DIET, NO DAIRY DIET, GLUTEN FREE DIET
-DIFFERENT TOOTHPASTE, MOUTHWASHES
-****WASTED 2000$ ON THIS STUPID BB DOCTOR WHO WAS ON NBC****** MORE TO TALK ABOUT IN THIS POST ABOUT HIM
-ENDOSCOPY#2

OKAY THIS IS WHAT I HAVE DONE.
LAST WEEK FOR SOME CRAZY REASON I STARTED PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER..MY BB STARTED AFTER I GOT THIS JOB IM STILL AT NOW. ITS A INDOOR GRILL RESTAURANT. I STARTED TO THINK THAT EVERYTIME I WOULD COME HOME I WOULD HAVE A SORETHROAT. AND ANOTHER THING I ALSO STARTED TO REALIZE THAT IM A MOUTH BREATHER. SO I WAS BREATHING IN ALL THAT SMOKE AND SLEEPING WITH MY MOUTH OPEN WHICH IS VERY BAD. SO THAT NIGHT WHEN I MADE THIS POST I DID THIS. I STOP BREATHING FROM MY MOUTH. I PRACTICED DEEP INHALE EXHALE THRU MY NOSE. I USED A MOUTHPIECE AND SOME SPECIAL GEL WITH OXYGEN THAT THE BB DENTIST GAVE ME TO JUST SHUT MY MOUTH WHILE I SLEEP. THE NEXT MORNING THE BAD SMELL ON MY TONGUE WAS NOT GONE BUT HAS LESSENED. SO I STARTED DOING RESEARCH ON MOUTH BREATHING...THIS IS A SUMMARY OF IT....MOUTH BREATHING IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE THE NOSE IS A FILTER. WHEN YOU MOUTH BREATH COLD AIR OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL THINGS GO DOWN INTO YOUR SYSTEM. ALSO THE AIR MUST BE WARM WHEN IT HITS YOUR LUNGS AND THE ONLY WAY FOR THAT TO HAPPEN IS IF YOU BREATH FROM YOUR NOSE. ANYWAYS....SO I BOUGHT A CHINSTRAP TO KEEP MY MOUTH CLOSE WHILE IS SLEEP AND A BREATH RIGHT STRIPS TO OPEN UP MY NOSTRILS...CAN BE FOUND INA PHARMACY ALSO THE MOUTHCPIECE WITH THE GEL. I BEEN DOING THIS FOR A WEEK NOW AND THE SMELL ON THE BACK TONGUE HAS LESSESNED ALOT....I DONT BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL BE CURED IN 1 DAY OR EVEN A WEEK. BB IS SOMETHING THAT DEVELOPED AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU MUST REVERSE IT....IT TAKES PATIENCE...ANYWAYS I HAVE A THEORY....MUCUS WAS A BIG PROBLEM FOR ME. EVERY MORNING, AND ALL DAY MUCUS MUCUS MUCS IN MY THROAT...I BOUGHT A HUMIDIFIER AND USING IT NOW. THE WAY TO GET RID OF IT IS TO BREATH THROUGH YOUR NOSE, AND SOOTHE AND MOISTURIZE YOUR THROAT AND NOSE BECAUSE YOUR AIRWAYS GETS DRY AND CAUSES MUCUS AND BUILDS UP BACTERIA.. DAMN MY HAND HURTS BUT IF YOU GOT ANY QUESTIONS WRITE IT DOWN..BUT MY MAIN POINT IN THIS POST IS
MOISTURIZE YOU AIRWAYS WHERE YOU BREATHE. DONT BREATHE THROUGH THE MOUTH. AND ALSO YOUR LARYNX PLAYS A BIG PART BB....MAKE SURE YOU DONT SMOKE, OR DRINK UNTIL YOUR SYSTEM IS FULLY MOISTURIZED......
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

Wtf is all I can say? Grow up man. ](*,)
hoping

Post by hoping »

:shock:
realbad
Junior

Post by realbad »

sorry guys i rushed the post but if you got any questions write em down...and seanlee u dont got anything good to say dont say it.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

realbad,

this is basically on someone suffering from allergies and therefore occasional BB from dry mouth. how can your remedy be applied to those that dont sleep with open mouths, and dont breathe through mouths?

saying that you might help to the majority on here was clearly an overstatement. i am sure quite a few will be disappointed. thanks for trying though.
realbad
Junior

Post by realbad »

okay let me explain myself..i dont have allergies and these are not allergy symptoms. first of all i want to say is that people that breathe in dry air damages tissues in their airways and lungs..i worked 3 year in a indoor grill with excess smoke. smoke being dry air, caused damaged to my airways. which i didnt know until i started closing my mouth and breathing through my nose...the nose filters all the smoke and dust and warms the air we breath and is sent down to the lungs. if the air was cold and dirty and was breathed in from the mouth it will severly damage your lungs. take a look at this link http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... kMBgkMj5QQ
realbad
Junior

Post by realbad »

anyways the symptoms that i had are what YOU GUYS ARE EXPERIENCING. TRUST ME... try this for 1 month....if you guys dont have the patience then i guess you will never find a cure. but is definetely worth a try. you will experience some sort of positive change. REMEMBER the main cause is DRYNESS IN NASAL PASSAGE WAY!!

this is for people with these symptoms

*mucus in throat in mornings
*mouth breathers
*dry atmosphere
*SORETHROAT
*feeling of something stuck in throat/back nose
*smelly tongue

I KNOW IT SOUNDS STUPID BECAUSE ITS SO SIMPLE....BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS.... im here just posting info for you guys. if u want to try it go ahead if not then its your choice.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic