Your Email Address:

First Name:

Not a cure, but positive results

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
never_bn_kissed

Not a cure, but positive results

Post by never_bn_kissed »

Guys, thought i'd offer something for you'll to try

I'm meticulous with my hygiene and my tongue / mouth cleaning schedule, but i've never really paid much attention to my nasal and throat passages.

I went for one of my anxiety induced visits to speiser and had the chromo whatever test done (the machine that measures in ppb), and it shows a spike in the third box (meaning the smell was originating from the back of my throat). So he recommended "sinoclear" - basically a salt water nasal flush, up through the nose and down the back of my throat

i've been doing it in copious amounts morning and night, and i'm able to feel fresher for longer, and i dont get that disgusting saliva smell i have on my lips as quickly, and have been game enough to even try a milky coffee every now and then.

it is definitley helping (not a cure by any means, but a confidence booster which is what most of us need most of the time anyway), and thought i'd share, cause despite me suffering for so long, i never really gave my throat and nasal passages

(ps, dont buy sinoclear from them, their markup is disgusting, its hard to find but go looking in those chemist warehouses and you'll find it for less than half the price)

good luck!

cool
Junior

Post by cool »

ok i dont know what sinoclear is but i figure its just a symptom kind of cure ...

if you tracked the origin of your bb to your sinusses, you should go on researching what exactly is causing your sinusses to affect your breath (and eliminate it)
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

sometimes i could smell fecal odour from my nose by pinching it.. could this indicate that somethings wrong with my sinuses? i dont know if this is normal but i just noticed it back when i was in college were my bb also started
cool
Junior

Post by cool »

does anybody of you have any noticable problems with the sinuses. i just wonder if i could research on this more cuz i do not have any noticable problems with mine of that i know.
never_bn_kissed

Post by never_bn_kissed »

qwerty wrote:sometimes i could smell fecal odour from my nose by pinching it.. could this indicate that somethings wrong with my sinuses? i dont know if this is normal but i just noticed it back when i was in college were my bb also started
i too have that when i dont flush out my nose and throat with saline

give it a shot, highly reccomended. fess is another brand that has these nasal flushes, but it needs to be more liquidy than aerosol and gas like, so that it can go through the nose and down the throat

good luck!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic