Your Email Address:

First Name:

alien girl

Tell us your story with bad breath
rich1988

Post by rich1988 »

It is so hard to live with and I cant really offer anything in the way of help other than just to say I know how hard it is and suffer with it myself every single day all the time, its not always very bad but its always there no matter what I do! its quite upsetting to have lost our teenage years to it really :( back when it first started at about 13 I thought it would be gone by the time I was 16, when I was 16 I was convinced by the time I was 20 it would be gone! now 22 and its the same as ever :( Just want to be able to get close up to someone without feeling scared/embarrassed.

Good luck with finding a cure :)

coco.bratt
Total Newbie

Post by coco.bratt »

rich1988 wrote:It is so hard to live with and I cant really offer anything in the way of help other than just to say I know how hard it is and suffer with it myself every single day all the time, its not always very bad but its always there no matter what I do! its quite upsetting to have lost our teenage years to it really :( back when it first started at about 13 I thought it would be gone by the time I was 16, when I was 16 I was convinced by the time I was 20 it would be gone! now 22 and its the same as ever :( Just want to be able to get close up to someone without feeling scared/embarrassed.

Good luck with finding a cure :)
You're very kind person, because you're worried not only about themselves but about others. As it would be nice if none of the people of the world did not know such a calamity as the bad breath and the smell from the nose.
I noticed that if I did not eat and did not drink from dawn to dusk - the smell from the nose not there. Anyway, I've been watching the reaction of those around me and they have nothing bad of me not feel. In fact, if I'm hungry every day until the evening - this is my chance to try to return to normal life.
Of course, all around me already a lot of questions - about why I did not eat, why I do not drink .. And this is just the beginning. But I must save myself. I tell you frankly - I dream of having a family, i dream to have a healthy child. But in recent months in my head occasionally have thoughts of s*****e because my life becomes a vicious circle ..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic