Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad breath test

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
john_bb
Advanced

Bad breath test

Post by john_bb »

How many of you cannot smell your breath by following ways and still get offensive responses from people

1) blowing in to cupped hands
2) licking test
3) floss test

John

paul

Post by paul »

floss test i can slightly pick up... others nothing, this makes me think my problem may be nasal ie. same smell in nose airways as mouth
CNS

Post by CNS »

Just wondering, if after flossing and your floss stinks, does it means you have BB? Cos sometimes mine does stink but at times it doesn't, so I dunno what it means.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

If your floss smells, it either means your teeth are positioned in such a way that they harmlessly trap debris and bacteria, or it can be indicative of a dental issue in the area.

One thing I noticed is that I'm a very nervous person and I'm constantly moving my tongue around in my mouth and I've noticed that the teeth where I tend to notice flossing odours are the areas where my tongue surface rubs the most - This might be irrelevant info, but it might not be. Also, tonsil stones might be exactly the same thing - dead cells and bacteria being scraped off the tongue into the tonsil crypts. They smell almost identical.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic