Your Email Address:

First Name:

BadBreath is on top of this but it is not the only issues.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
CuteBoyPinoy
Total Newbie

BadBreath is on top of this but it is not the only issues.

Post by CuteBoyPinoy »

Having it for like 9years now, i felt totally doomed!
i know, i havta accept the fact that i have it and then what?
I dont want this, i dont like the feeling and the sufferings, this is the worst thing ever!
After all these years i have had all the pain from all this and that awful experiences having it... stil! my parents are keep on telling me that i dont have it! but all these people around me are gossiping and keeps on hurting my feelings, even telling it to my face like slapping me... still my parents think that i was just paranoid that they have to put me on rehab because they were thinking that i am "crazy".

the point! i am not crazy! i was just telling them the truth!
the truth about whats the real situation here, that i have been bullied and experience a lot from those people, that i was just "talking"

talking about whats happening to me, and all i wanted is for them to hear me out. That i want them to know that i have experienced a lot of pain that i want them to know how much im hurting, that i need them.

the point! i want them not just to hear me out, but for a second to "believe everything that im saying" im telling the truth, i knoe whats the truth and not all of those people are good people, theres a lot bad people out there.

Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

cuteboypinoy you have to stay strong, and keep your strength up so you can continue fighting. the thing I've learned is that like everybody else family just don't get it either. some of them hurt along with you especially when people degrade you but some of them say hurtful and mean things right along with other folks behind you back.

if you have a close friend, that you can trust, I would confide in that person just so you can have a shoulder to lean on. i know what your going through. its very hard.

i was saying my self this morning that I have no idea why people like us exist. there's nothing we can do. we can't even go to church and sit in the pew to pray about it.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Music Lady wrote: i was saying my self this morning that I have no idea why people like us exist. there's nothing we can do. we can't even go to church and sit in the pew to pray about it.
There is a reason, I don't know what it is, but I do believe that I wake up everyday and have to be stronger than everyone else for a reason that is bigger than I. The day I stop believing that (and one day it may be possible), is the day I'll walk away from this torture to greener pastures. But not yet.

Who knows? I can't contest the innate ignorance of others, it's natural that people aren't built to deal with foul odor, maybe it's an evolutionary thing or survival instinct, can't blame people for these things.

Perhaps there are one or two people that cross your life at some point that have a higher sense of awareness and perception, maybe they are impacted by the strength you show, and they in turn are inspired in some way. Maybe one individual secretly feels compassion, and realizes that some people really do have problems that they can't help, and they become more sensitive to someone else less fortunate. Never know, you may just be helping someone else, and don't realize it. Maybe they treat the next person better than they treat you... maybe their child comes home one day, and speaks of some animal in class who stinks bad, and they are in turn able to teach him/her that they knew of a person like that, but they were actually a kind soul with a problem that they couldn't help. That child becomes a bit more sensitive to others with other conditions..
CuteBoyPinoy
Total Newbie

Post by CuteBoyPinoy »

you know this is really getting so hard each and everyday.
i dont have a real friend, i dont have a job anymore.. well who will hire a person with body odor problem --1st day interview always been turn offs.

if you have a badbreath you'll defenately loose everything.
its easy to say "it gets better" when you dont know how it feels like.

Church mate? always been good, but stabbing you at the back.
They actually telling everyone that i dont have a god becoz i dont have a religion.... c'mon if they do have god beside them, they'll never say something like that.

i always pray to god that i believed in.
but the fact that the god that im calling seems never heard my crying.

i never thought that im gonna be like this. i'm doomed already.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic