Your Email Address:

First Name:

Curing Gum disease

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
badbreathe88
Junior

update

Post by badbreathe88 »

Okay guys, well my gums were really infected on the bottom left side.
I had huge gaps, food must've fell down and rotted there for like 10 years now, that is why my infection is so bad.

Update;
Gums: still has a lot of pus, now I'm leaking clumps of shit. I don't know what the hell it is. Since it was covered in red, so I dissolved it in water and it turned out to be some yellow fatty substance...eww right?
I was so disgusted by the clumps of shit, I nearly choked died of shock.

Gums are no longer as sore. Contrary to popular belief that the more you brush the more damaged and painful it gets, however it became less painful as more pus leaked out. What is causing pain is the amount of pus in the gums.

Tongue: the back is still coated white, the front part isn't as white as it used to be, the tongue isn't as dry.

FAce: Wow I can't believe that after so much brushing, my face became less red, especially my nose. I think that if anyone suffers from rosacea could be link this to gum disease as a cause. I think the pus parties in your gums then takes a shit on your face and tongue.

Eyes: My eyes easily becomes fatigued, however now it doesn't seem as so tired.

Sleep: I can sleep better now that blood has an easier time flowing to my head.

Other day I was on youtube, I saw some videos of people ranting on people with bad breath. People don't realize how rude they are sometimes, I mean if brushing my teeth could take care of bb, then duh, problem solved right?

I can you judge my steps if you haven't walked in my shoes?

Congrats M, hope you have a wonderful future now that you have cured bb, hopefully Mike and I can join you soon in this joyous peace you must be experiencing.

mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

mike987 wrote:
mtr wrote:Hey everyone,

I brushed my teeth with see salt last night; only one section bled. Plus I brushed my teeth and gums with corsodyl toothpaste, and then used corsodyl mouthwash. Last nigh after I brushed my teeth I ate an ice-cream. I woke up approximately 2 hours ago, still haven't eaten anything but just leaked my wrist. No smell at all, nada!!!!

Exact Process:
1. Brushed teeth and tongue (and then scrape it) with regular tooth brush and Corsodyl toothpaste.
2. Flossed
3. Used sea salt and brushed my gums with a soft tooth brush. (the other time I used regular table salt but it was sooo painful!!)
4. Used electric tooth brush and corsodyl toothpaste for gums, teeth and tongue.
5. Scraped the tongue.
6. Used Corsodyl mouthwash (the one that is alcohol free and has 0.2 chlorexidine digluconate) for 1 min.

I ate an ice-cream a while afterwards (I was in a kind of a date!!) and this morning no smell at least on my tongue.

I ll keep you updated over here!
So the only thing that keeps me from trying this is that I don't feel like my gums are infected with anything.. badbreath88 makes it sound like his gums are a pussy bleeding infected mess of a thing.

So mtr, do you feel your gums are like badbreath88's, or are you just giving this a shot? Why would brushing your gums hurt? Why do they bleed when you brush with salt? Do you guys already have open wounds or what?
Hello Mike,

You can have a look at my oral cavity in previous threads that I also uploaded photos. No doctor so far mentioned anything about gum disease, that's why I 'gave up' dentists for BB and started going to ENTs and Gastroenterologists etc..

I gave it a shot though few weeks ago with regular table salt and it was weird that only one section bled, indicating that I have gum disease, but it was so painful that I never tried it again.

So, to answer your questions:
No I don't feel that my gums are like badbreath's but I surely believe that I have a mild infection at the area.The thing is not why brushing my gums hurts (because with sea salt it wasn't that bad actually) but why only a specific section bled and not all of them.

What I didn't do and I won't do, no offense badbreath88 :roll: , is not to brush my gums and make them bleed every single day. I did it once, and then used some products that are appropriate for gum disease, to help them heal. I will clean the area with salt every once in a while though, maybe once a week.

I ve said it again a few times in other threads that corsodyl toothpaste its the best I ve ever used. Few days back I bought also the mouthwash. Maybe I liked that toothpaste that much because indeed I had (have) gum disease, and Corsodyl was just being effective for what its supposed to treat; gums!
mtr
Advanced

Re: update

Post by mtr »

badbreathe88 wrote: Congrats M, hope you have a wonderful future now that you have cured bb, hopefully Mike and I can join you soon in this joyous peace you must be experiencing.

Thank you badbreathe88 but I don't think I am cured yet. But for sure I appreciate you for one thing, that by using your proposed cure I discovered that I have gum disease, so for this.. thank you from the bottom of my heart!! =D>
2011mummy
Total Newbie

Post by 2011mummy »

Hi I dont usually post on here but am on this website on a daily basis. I saw your post and at first wasnt sure that it was something that i would want to do. However today, i decided to try and brush my teeth and gums with sea salt. I brushed normally, not hard or anything, and then brushed my teeth with a normal toothpast after. I rinsed with Retardex mouthwash which i feel helps my bb a tiny bit but not loads.

Anyway, after this my mouth felt very fresh , fresher than i have felt in years! I am so surprised and happy, but I know my bb is not cured, i just think for me its a way to reduce it on a daily basis. Thanks for writing this post, I am very grateful.

Just to let you know, i have been to the dentist numerous times although he says i do not have gum disease. There is ocasionally small amounts of blood when brushing my teeth but my dentist says this is from plaque irritating my gums, not sure on whether this is true. Am not convinced my bb is due to something in my mouth, altough getting wisdom teeth removed in a few weeks, and fillings changed, just to be sure.
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Hello everyone,

Just a small update.

Today I brushed my teeth with sea salt, after almost 10 days if I recall correctly. AlMOST NO BLOOD in the usually infected area. No pain and almost no blood!!

During the last days all I used were corsodyl toothpaste and mouthwash (though the mouthwash I didnt use it everyday)

Badbreath88.. just try it.. You dont have anything to lose at this point..
badbreathe88
Junior

update

Post by badbreathe88 »

OMG I'm nearly cured not completely, I 'leaked' most of the pus out and the stink is dying as well.

I finally found relief these past few days, my mouth doesn't have that strong odour due to the VSC coming from the infected area. I don't remember ever having good breath for a long long time, and I'm feeling so hopeful.
When I cure my bb I'm going to be the most annoying person around :D
I'm going to talk to everyone!!

Thanks Mtr for the tip, however I wanna go natural and not use any toothpaste.
badbreathe88
Junior

moving to a new thread.

Post by badbreathe88 »

moving to a new thread:

viewtopic.php?p=42163#42163
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic