Your Email Address:

First Name:

BLIS K12 Fresh Breath Kit

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

jimi, I used the IP checker and they have posted from the same IP address. I mentioned this in another post when it was ridiculously obvious that Positive was spamming for the company, even without the IP check.

I hope that it helps MissPretty and Deebo though, and that this leads to something that helps others too. At least there is some positive feedback from a few people with chronic BB on this site who have tried this, so it's got to be worth finding out if it can help a few more.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

good job halitosissux

well spotted. I am thinking or removing their post altogether.

It is 1000% the blis created that ip and they used it, but they did not know we can find out....

Blis next time, just chip in a bit, we can give you a banner on top, much better option. This way you are just createing bad rep for your company.
deebo

Post by deebo »

8) Hilarious Susie !
stifling my disdain until product review time .
gonna start the day before goin back to work on Sunday .
Will get back on TMAU-ish diet

Hey , WHo Else received the kits? ?

hopemovo.com
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

halitosisux wrote:jimi, I used the IP checker and they have posted from the same IP address. I mentioned this in another post when it was ridiculously obvious that Positive was spamming for the company, even without the IP check.

I hope that it helps MissPretty and Deebo though, and that this leads to something that helps others too. At least there is some positive feedback from a few people with chronic BB on this site who have tried this, so it's got to be worth finding out if it can help a few more.
I have checked the ips myself and yes it is true. Spam from same ip. Sad.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Jimi......please don't remove these post I think everyone needs to see these.

Deebo and MissPretty...........I really do hope this helps you so you can find some peace. Please keep us informed.

Hali..............LOL apparently the milk thistle is still in my system haha You know these A-holes deserve that and ALOT more!!! Like I have said on more than one occasion they will rot in hell with the devil!!! And let's not forget that A-hole PHIL(still on my shit list) he'll be right with the rest of them!!!!!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

LOL Susie, but believe it or not, Dr. Mel Rosenberg is a member of this forum:-

search.php?search_author=mel+rosenberg

I wasn't around during that time. We all loathe these people who make lots of money and lots of claims for (their) products which don't do a lot for serious cases of chronic BB (even type 1 BB). I'm not sure if Jimi removed some of Mel's posts because I remember seeing many more "exchanges" between them both, but in a way it is a shame because if you read those few posts which remain, the guy speaks honestly and mentions some very important fundamental facts about BB. I'm glad that Jimi runs the site the way he does, but I think it's a shame that we're not able to find a peaceful way to have ongoing discussions with the people like Mel in the world who are actually doing the researching into this problem and who could perhaps make things happen if there was some continuous positive dialogue with the sufferers.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Yes I am sad to, but you see what happens, SPAM is everywhere, even from those least expected.

Mel Horrid Jazz Player was really spamish, always mentioning halitophobia too much. I AM SURE THAT IF YOU COME TO HIS OFFICE AND HIS MOUTHWASH WILL NOT WORK, HE WILL CLAIM YOU HAVE HALITOPHOBIA......

That is the problem with these guys. I don't like it.
Better keep them away then cooperate with liars and spammers.

If there would be any breakthrough, we would know about it, and they would not need to lie all the time about halitophobia......

We have that doctor from Turkey, but he aint posting much, but sure if there would be a new solution we would know about it.

Also dont rely these morons to do tests with us. Too costly. They only want money, as you could see.

I was always good to BLIS, did interview with them, always promote them, and then they are so desperate they post numerous posts with fake users posted from same company how products are effective and good.

I rather keep a distance and have no money than kiss their ass and have money
meryjohnson
Total Newbie

Bliss K12 the Other side

Post by meryjohnson »

I used bliss products for about 2 years, I kept buying the products in the hope it would cure me. After 2 years of getting no results I gave up. The problems with k12 products are cost for one because you have to keep buying them every month. k12 products were costing me over $100 per month. The other problem is the theory of k12 in that it puts your oral bacteria back in balance. But for this to happen k12 bacteria would have to colonise your tongue, this has been shown many times over to be impossible. The types of bacteria remain the same but the volume can be reduced by brushing, scraping etc. Bad breath is often a lifelong condition but it’s not unusual for the amount of VSC’s being produced to slowly decline to undetectable levels. The standard way people deal with bad breath is still the best i.e. diet, brushing, scaping nasal flushing and tonsil stone detection and removal. A big mistake K12 made was teaming up with Bliss products. Bliss took k12 and insisted you needed to use all their products for k12 to cure bad breath. So you spend over $200 a month, and all you get is some peace of mind from the knowledge you’re doing all you can to cure your bad breath. And really you can do all the things oral care company’s claim with a simple glass of salt water. It won’t cure bad breath but if will reduce the amount of VSC's you produce and best of all its near free!
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

I have used this for a week now and must admit that the bad smell is still there. I guess you have to keep on with this continuous but unfortunately, I can not afford. Please shoot me some !! I am grateful for the free kit that I got anyway...
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I completely understand you Jimi.

MissPretty, what sort of routine are you following? Before you take the BLIS lozenge, do you use chlorhexidine rinse and scrape your tongue first?

I wonder what would happen if you tried Chorine dioxide mouthrinse and tongue scraping, before you take the BLIS.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

oh yes forgot about the halitophobia business!!!!
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

I did exactly as instructed but it does not seem to help. I have ordered lufenuron but I do not understand how to take it? Is there anyone who can explain to a dumb person like me :idea:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic