Your Email Address:

First Name:

I beg you, please read my story ..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Peace
Junior

Post by Peace »

I forgot to mention that I get the MT from Walmart online, Spring Valley, 1gr/ soft gel, $8.00 for 90 gels.
Cheers

HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

Hi Anna I don't know if you still check this thread, but here is my theory:

I think the bad breath may be caused by candida overgrowth due to your immune system getting messed up because of your hep b/liver problems. You also took antibiotics which will give you even greater chance for candida overgrowth.

My theory is that because it is a fungal infection our body has an allergic reaction and produces a lot of mucus and it could be a lot in your esophagus which traps all the bacteria and produces a bad smell that comes out when your breathe.

This is just my theory because I have a feeling I am getting bb from having a candida overgrowth as well.

I am currently taking a black walnut, wormwood complex and will try this for a month and see how it helps me.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

HigherThoughts wrote:
My theory is that because it is a fungal infection our body has an allergic reaction and produces a lot of mucus and it could be a lot in your esophagus which traps all the bacteria and produces a bad smell that comes out when your breathe.
This is very close along the lines of what I believe, substitute a few words simply because of some unknowns, but it does always seem to come down to "some" infection from "something" that produces (an overabundance of) mucous as a protectorant. And "stuff" gets trapped, decayed, and possibly chemically mixed in with that constant mucous. "Stuff" possibly being a byproduct of some organs' resistance to that "something".

Do you think that sugars (fructose) or fat of any kind are contributing to this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic