Your Email Address:

First Name:

Odd Methods To Stop Bad Breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Another experiment you could try, to confirm if your odour is being produced in your nasal passages/nasopharynx, is to close your nose off (with the type of nose clips swimmers wear) and breathe through your mouth. You could do this for as long as it would take you to normally leave a lingering smell in a room.

This is just a general idea for anyone to try, to see if helps figure out where the odour is actually coming from.

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Anyone can do the reverse flush? I can't figure it out.

Aces, can you find a picture online of how to position your head?
AcesUp311
Total Newbie

Post by AcesUp311 »

Archimonde wrote:Anyone can do the reverse flush? I can't figure it out.

I can't find a picture but when you have the solution in your mouth, act like you are going to swallow it, then just as it's about to go down your throat, blow it out your nose. Make sure your chin is tucked to your neck while bent over. It's easier to do in the shower so you can bend over as far as possible. Kinda like you are trying to put your head between your legs. Also, make sure to flex your lips while doing it.

I'm not sure how else to explain it. Just takes practice. You may want to practice with a saline solution so you don't waste the Alkalol, if you purchased it.
AcesUp311
Total Newbie

Post by AcesUp311 »

Archimonde wrote:Anyone can do the reverse flush? I can't figure it out.

Hey, have you had any luck with the flush?

I figured out another way to do it, and it might be easier for you.

You do everything the same, except instead of doing it in the shower or over the sink, get a towel and put it on the floor. Get on your knees and bend over so that the top of your head, or scalp is on the towel... kinda like you are about to do a handstand but without using your arms. It's very awkward but the Alkalol will get to the very back of your throat almost automatically. Close your eyes tight so the solution doesn't get in them. Then blow out your nose. Obviously this will be messy, so it's not really useful during the day, but you can do this before you shower. Just thought I would put the idea out there. Let me know if it works!
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

PND is definitely a common theme among sufferers. Is there actual proof that PND causes BB though? How could it be proven?
How do we know that PND isn't a symptom of having BB?
The chemicals involved in the odour of BB are toxic and they affect health around the rest of the body, so it wouldn't be surprising if it causes PND!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic