Your Email Address:

First Name:

NEW BREATH TEST STUDY - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

joe

what type of bb do you have? is it normally gone when chewing gum or mouthwashing? Is it room filling? Nasal odor? Just trying to see if it'll work in my case......

joe1
Junior

Post by joe1 »

hi hali_gir, my bb is severe, its not the filling room type and it wont go away w gum or mouthwash. i dont have nasal odor. guys i want you to make a sacrifice and try to buy it.

deebo if u dont succeed in them sending u free samples, try to buy it. its the only way u can really see if it works on u.

take care guys!!! if someone is interested in a meeting just pm me and ill give u my number.
deebo

BREATH TEST

Post by deebo »

I've contacted this Menssana company in the past. If enough bb people show interest in their test ,it will be worth their efforts .

This test is Many times more accurate than a halimeter .

Please Vote where you would take the test on the MEBO site.
http://www.bloodbornebodyodorandhalitos ... reath.html
username123
Total Newbie

Post by username123 »

I live in Europe, is there any way for me to buy smellx?

Edit: nvm found a way =)

Deboo oramoist didnt work for you?

and joe not a single reaction since u started with smellx?
deebo

Post by deebo »

username123 wrote:I live in Europe, is there any way for me to buy smellx?

Edit: nvm found a way =)

Deboo oramoist didnt work for you?

and joe not a single reaction since u started with smellx?
Hey Username . You might be interested in contacting Doolittle . He replied to your last post and he is a dental professional .

the Active ingredient in smellX is chlorhexidine ,as i said earlier in this tread . Give any oral product with chlorhexidine a try . Let us know how it works for you .

For me , I have chronic ,room filling BB that even comes from the nose too. Unfortunately this little tab or 10 of them aren't gonna do jack for me . I have tried , but oramoist or smellX may work for you and other with less powerful bb.

Skunkhugs on Skype
username123
Total Newbie

Post by username123 »

hi i hadnt noticed dolittle had answered my last post, thank you.

chlorohexedin moutwash doesent help my breath.

i know i have bad breath cause i work with ppl and i get confirmation every day at work. and i remember my parents asking the dentist about my bad breath when i was around five years old.

i got excited when joe said that smellx works for him since i dont consider him a scammer. so joe please let us know if chlorohexedine mouthwashes works on you.

Edit: how do i know if i have bb from the nose aswell? been curios about that for a while now but cant figure out how to test it.
deebo

Post by deebo »

username123 wrote: Edit: how do i know if i have bb from the nose aswell? been curios about that for a while now but cant figure out how to test it.
if you get bad reactions with your mouth closed .

skype skunkhugs
tamacun

Post by tamacun »

http://www.vitaminglobal.com/smellx-16- ... ies_id=223

I'll buy it from this place, it's pretty cheap.
joe1
Junior

Post by joe1 »

hi deebo, so your bb is the room filing type... well the least u can do is give it a try and see for your self. oh by the way, im in NY so if any body wants to meet up send me a msj. thank guys. take care
compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

Hey guys,

There is too little information about SmellX, but still I think it's worth a try. 8 hours is good enough for me.

Unfortunately VitaminGlobal won't ship to my country. Can someone buy some for me and send them here? I can transfer you the money via paypal.

Thanks in advance
username123
Total Newbie

Post by username123 »

Smellx doesent work at all, dont give them your money.
joe1
Junior

Post by joe1 »

but it worked for me. did u try it username123??
StillBattling

Post by StillBattling »

Has anybody else tried it? did not see much discussion about this product. please share if anyone has any review.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic